Hi Ppl,

Chill out Fashion Shoot !

Theam: Fashion/Editorial
Date : 22nd may 2004 (Sat)
Time : 12pm- 4pm
Cost : $50 per photog per shoot
Vacancies: 6 Only

Shooting style for those who are not familar with Linearstudios

All shoots are 1 on 1 with the model for FULL concentration and undiverted attention to you the Photographer

If you need help posing the model we have countless copies of magazines local/international as well as myself to help pose the model.

Studio address

228A South Bridge Rd
Singapore 058777
tel: 97858606

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

47b4db01b3127ccebe82cc76b9bd0000001610

ehhh... brett, 1 pm can? i working till 1, then i rush over... ;)

1) Nightwolf
2) TCY
3)
4)
5)
6)

ChiYen can u can come any time you like your office is so near !

Hi All

I am coming.

I am still in Perth though. Nice weather

Jeff,

I thought you would be far away from all civilisation? How come still got access to internet? :think:

jeff49er said:
Hi All

I am coming.

I am still in Perth though. Nice weather

1) Nightwolf
2) TCY
3) Jeff
4)
5)
6)

HI

So happens the hotel I am staying has internet.

Will be flying home on Thur afternoon and able to surf cs at my own PC that night. :D

See u guys on Sat

Hey Brett, please remember to remind the model to bring nice clothes and more make up. Cheers

Jeff: once bitten twice shy? :)

wonder if can make special request for lip-gloss and that sparkly shimmery body-powder... go for a hi-key, hi-detail fashion-spread look... :think: let's get some glamour!

tingchiyen said:
Jeff: once bitten twice shy? :)

wonder if can make special request for lip-gloss and that sparkly shimmery body-powder... go for a hi-key, hi-detail fashion-spread look... :think: let's get some glamour!

damn... i wonder if i can kapo some Her World mags from my colleagues for ideas... :think:

body-powder, TCY? hmm... wanna try recreate jazer's star-dust shot, only this time the powder on the model's body?

If you guys are keen maybe 1 of you guys might like to get a body/face bonzer avail from Tangs the 1st floor ask any cosmetic counter

One dark and stormy night at CK Tang:
:embrass: : "Uh, hi, Miss, uh, I'd like to get a body and face bronzer, you know, the powder shiny-shiny one..."

:eek: : "Eeyur, you faggot or what?"

No seriously, how much is it ah, brett? wouldn't mind chipping in with the others if they're keen.

tingchiyen said:
One dark and stormy night at CK Tang:
:embrass: : "Uh, hi, Miss, uh, I'd like to get a body and face bronzer, you know, the powder shiny-shiny one..."

:eek: : "Eeyur, you faggot or what?"

No seriously, how much is it ah, brett? wouldn't mind chipping in with the others if they're keen.

ROFLOL..... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i dun mind! do let me know if u buying? i'll chip in.

I think abt 30-40 not cheap leh ! I'll bring some gold body paint and get a make up artist to help out, but if u can get the bronzer it'll be better la

Brett said:
I think abt 30-40 not cheap leh ! I'll bring some gold body paint and get a make up artist to help out, but if u can get the bronzer it'll be better la

Hmmm, you order 916 gold paint from Poh Heng har? Best use gold leaf...... sure POWER! :)

Sorry OT abit..... Brett when coffee? Saturday if free, I drop by your office with the thing you ask. Sorry that time didn't see that.

Guys

I am back on home soil. Damn bloody hot here :sweat:

Actually the model should and hopefully have some sense of make up. Bronzer or no bronzer she should come with a decently acceptable make up. I dont expect her to do her own make up with is pro class but as long it is decently good.

TCY and Wolf, I really appreciate your willingness to chip in but really we dont really need to come up with that.

Just my modest opinion

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.