Hi Ppl,

Chill out Fashion Shoot !

Theam: Fashion/Editorial
Date : 22nd may 2004 (Sat)
Time : 12pm- 4pm
Cost : $50 per photog per shoot
Vacancies: 6 Only

Shooting style for those who are not familar with Linearstudios

All shoots are 1 on 1 with the model for FULL concentration and undiverted attention to you the Photographer

If you need help posing the model we have countless copies of magazines local/international as well as myself to help pose the model.

Studio address

228A South Bridge Rd
Singapore 058777
tel: 97858606

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Jan 28, 2004
Central
ehhh... brett, 1 pm can? i working till 1, then i rush over... ;)

Brett

Jan 12, 2003
Visit site
1) Nightwolf
2) TCY
3)
4)
5)
6)

ChiYen can u can come any time you like your office is so near !

jeff49er

Apr 11, 2003
Punggol Park
HI

So happens the hotel I am staying has internet.

Will be flying home on Thur afternoon and able to surf cs at my own PC that night. :D

See u guys on Sat

Hey Brett, please remember to remind the model to bring nice clothes and more make up. Cheers

Jan 28, 2004
Central
Jeff: once bitten twice shy? :)

wonder if can make special request for lip-gloss and that sparkly shimmery body-powder... go for a hi-key, hi-detail fashion-spread look... :think: let's get some glamour!

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
tingchiyen said:
Jeff: once bitten twice shy? :)

wonder if can make special request for lip-gloss and that sparkly shimmery body-powder... go for a hi-key, hi-detail fashion-spread look... :think: let's get some glamour!
damn... i wonder if i can kapo some Her World mags from my colleagues for ideas... :think:

body-powder, TCY? hmm... wanna try recreate jazer's star-dust shot, only this time the powder on the model's body?

Brett

Jan 12, 2003
Visit site
If you guys are keen maybe 1 of you guys might like to get a body/face bonzer avail from Tangs the 1st floor ask any cosmetic counter

Jan 28, 2004
Central
One dark and stormy night at CK Tang:
:embrass: : "Uh, hi, Miss, uh, I'd like to get a body and face bronzer, you know, the powder shiny-shiny one..."

:eek: : "Eeyur, you faggot or what?"

No seriously, how much is it ah, brett? wouldn't mind chipping in with the others if they're keen.

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
tingchiyen said:
One dark and stormy night at CK Tang:
:embrass: : "Uh, hi, Miss, uh, I'd like to get a body and face bronzer, you know, the powder shiny-shiny one..."

:eek: : "Eeyur, you faggot or what?"

No seriously, how much is it ah, brett? wouldn't mind chipping in with the others if they're keen.
ROFLOL..... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i dun mind! do let me know if u buying? i'll chip in.

Brett

Jan 12, 2003
Visit site
I think abt 30-40 not cheap leh ! I'll bring some gold body paint and get a make up artist to help out, but if u can get the bronzer it'll be better la

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
Brett said:
I think abt 30-40 not cheap leh ! I'll bring some gold body paint and get a make up artist to help out, but if u can get the bronzer it'll be better la
Hmmm, you order 916 gold paint from Poh Heng har? Best use gold leaf...... sure POWER! :)

Sorry OT abit..... Brett when coffee? Saturday if free, I drop by your office with the thing you ask. Sorry that time didn't see that.

jeff49er

Apr 11, 2003
Punggol Park
Actually the model should and hopefully have some sense of make up. Bronzer or no bronzer she should come with a decently acceptable make up. I dont expect her to do her own make up with is pro class but as long it is decently good.

TCY and Wolf, I really appreciate your willingness to chip in but really we dont really need to come up with that.

Just my modest opinion

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom