Limited Edition Pentax K-X Rainbow color available at Tower Records Japan

art2d2

Jun 28, 2002
Beijing, Shuangjing
art2d2.zenfolio.com
Got this news from another forum, PENTAX Japan has just announced today, May, 11th, a Limited Edition of K-x called “RAINBOW K-x". News HERE

Rainbow K-x will only be sold on TOWER RECORDS Japan’s website : Tower Records

Translated from that website :-

PENTAX × Kx RAINBOW TOWER RECORDS
(limited only 1,000 full-order)
74,800 yen (including tax) July 23 (Friday) released
reservation period: May 11 (Tuesday) - June 7 (Mon)
within the period ※ be reached as soon as the quantity, we will stop taking reservations
handling: TOWER RECORDS ONLINE

RAINBOW_Kx_s.jpg

RAINBOW_Kx_Back_s.jpg

WHHHYYYYY not available elsewhere ??? WHYYY ???

Last edited:
i think they should release a glow in the dark edition :bsmilie:

This looks worse than the previous limited edition K-x.Pentax should come out with cartoon ones like hello kitty to attract XMM:bsmilie:

it looks like its made up of spare body parts.. doesnt really look good imo..:thumbsd:

Yea IMHO it dosent look great ...

It's like the designer got no skill ,the colours don not even match or follow a rainbow ...
The colour scheme is like ....:sweat:

Haha, this one is for people who got trouble choosing colours.

that's really colourful! :cool:

I find it rather distracting, but it should not be a problem since I would be behind the camera. If you lose this camera, how would you describe it?

I find it rather distracting, but it should not be a problem since I would be behind the camera. If you lose this camera, how would you describe it?

Rainbow! hehe

goodness..that looks strange...

This soup has been reconcocted enough times... I really want to start an anti k-x group at this rate...

previous version limited collection is nicer ..
091017-pentaxbot02.jpg

previous version limited collection is nicer ..
091017-pentaxbot02.jpg

Last edited:
This soup has been reconcocted enough times... I really want to start an anti k-x group at this rate...

Aiyah...give some slack la...

its just put together from the spare parts bin, both limited edition. Nothing special.

This looks worse than the previous limited edition K-x.Pentax should come out with cartoon ones like hello kitty to attract XMM:bsmilie:

Let me say it out for you "Pentax should come out with cartoon ones like SpongeBob SquarePants" :bsmilie:

With K-X 100 colours variations, Pentax may come up with 100 Rainbow Limiteds.
Blindfolded, I can pick from the bins that contain the different colour body parts for another Rainbow Limited.:bsmilie:

If they come out with Swarovski crystal ,(Blink Blink)...hahahahah our FC tai tai definately will lay a hand on one.....Then we have more excuse to buy more lenses...