Lime Light...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Something from some time ago... constructive comments & crits are welcome...

Picture_072cs.jpg

Cheers :)

SniperD said:
yeah man.. this is good.. a little.... low res dun you think my fren.. nevery the less, I like the concept behind it. alternative Monroe :thumbsup:

You know why i saved it at low res right? ;)

But thanks for your compliments. :)

Wolfgang said:
Something from some time ago... constructive comments & crits are welcome...

Cheers :)
Hmm, did I see wrongly.. the face seem a little out of focus, right?
This concept and color tones is :thumbsup:

hi wolfgang

this is nice, the mood and feel is very fitting for this photo. i believe i've seen this before.

however, one thing i must say is,

as much as the picture is nice, IMHO, there lacks a communication between me and the picture. there is a model there and the lighting and all and the dress and all and the makeup and all is perfect.. but what's the focus ? (no i'm not talking about misfocusing or out of focus or what.. ) is the focus on the dress, or is the focus on the face ?

if the focus is on the face - it's not prominent enough for me to notice it

if the focus is on the dress - it's not as well exposed as the face is and i can't put my attention on it

if the focus is on the whole model - there's a mood and feel to it that makes it a good image. but it'd probably serve better as an intermediate image in between a sequence/series of fashion images, rather than as a standalone prominent image.

just my 2 cents... don't take offence..

but hey, good shot, i don't think i can reproduce that kind of shot anyway.

sequitur said:
hi wolfgang

this is nice, the mood and feel is very fitting for this photo. i believe i've seen this before.

however, one thing i must say is,

as much as the picture is nice, IMHO, there lacks a communication between me and the picture. there is a model there and the lighting and all and the dress and all and the makeup and all is perfect.. but what's the focus ? (no i'm not talking about misfocusing or out of focus or what.. ) is the focus on the dress, or is the focus on the face ?

if the focus is on the face - it's not prominent enough for me to notice it

if the focus is on the dress - it's not as well exposed as the face is and i can't put my attention on it

if the focus is on the whole model - there's a mood and feel to it that makes it a good image. but it'd probably serve better as an intermediate image in between a sequence/series of fashion images, rather than as a standalone prominent image.

just my 2 cents... don't take offence..

but hey, good shot, i don't think i can reproduce that kind of shot anyway.

Hey man;

none taken. In fact, i do appreciate the comments and you, together with everyone else taking the time out to share your POVs. You guess are right. The face is a touch soft but well, this focus was the dress by Frederick Lee so yeah, the softness does show. Valid point about the dress not being properly exposed though, since i had only the stage light to rely on. :embrass:

Once again, many thanks. :)

I think I have seen this before. I believe you did post this before or something similiar to this.....

Anyway would like to know what is your concept and theme first. Thanks!

Pro Image said:
I think I have seen this before. I believe you did post this before or something similiar to this.....

Anyway would like to know what is your concept and theme first. Thanks!

Yeah, i did post something similar to this before.

The theme? Cabaret! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.