Like to say Hi on a rainy sunday!

oslaught

Sep 9, 2010
:D

Finally got my 1st DSLR, a pink pentax Kr kit with 35mm lens... so excited.. haa... bought from Willy @ Slr funan. nice guy, explain to me abit on the class 10 memory card, Gitzo tripod and a 3rd party batt for kr, as i know the AA holder price is crazy...

Anyway, hope to learn more on the way from everyone here and improve my shooting.. ;)

Cheers all, and Happy Rabbit Year!!!

Hi and welcome to the Pentax family! I am sure the KR will be like a ray of sunlight in this rainy weather for you! Enjoy shooting!:)

haa indeed, cant wait for batt to be fully charge and start playing tml... lots of practising to be done... thanks...

Welcome :D

nice, the 35mm is a good lens and hopefully bring you many wonderful photos.

Welcome to the Pentax family!

Hi and welcome to the warm and friendly Pentax family. I am sure you will enjoy the sharing, company and the spirit of this community :)

Just watch out for LBA...hehehe..

Happy CNY to u too :)

thanks everyone!!! like the pentax family... actually been surfing the pentax forum for the passed year b4 getting my kr, so i like tht way everyone is sharing and helping the newbie..

cheers to another rainy day... =)

btw what is LBA?

Welcome and enjoy your Pentax :)

It's been pretty wet lately, hope the sky will clear out by CNY.

Cheers and Happy Lunar New Year to all!

Congrats! Just in time for Chinese New Year. :)
Join us at the monthly outings.

Welcome to the Pentax Family... Beware of the LBA monster though, once it bites.. it doesn't let go easily.. Unless you have a more powerful Minister of Finance at home (significant other ;) )

Happy Shooting..

LBA.. now i know what it means and now i rather not know what it mean... lol... indeed it can be real additive... in fact b4 i buy my kr, i have ask my fren for help to get the purple 35mm from japan if he went shopping during his visit this wed.. LOL.... im jjust too attracted to the colors pentax have... simply different and unique.... :cool:

gonna continue playing wif my pinky toy and improve my shoot... esp portrait indoor which i enjoy capturing expression during a gathering.... so if i were to get a lens next, i surely will be a 31mm f1.8.... :bsmilie:

and yea, hope to start joining the pentax big family for outing and learning...

cheers! finally rain stop...

so if i were to get a lens next, i surely will be a 31mm f1.8.... :bsmilie:

waa..really poison liao..next will be 43mm and 77mm :bsmilie:

Wah DA 35 jump straight to FA 31, the force is strong in this one.