Not open for further replies.

Murcielago

Mar 14, 2005
bloody_finger.jpg

i cant even feel the shutter button.
thanks to a deep cut from a computer fan blade:mad2:

i use my middle finger sometimes. even when my index finger is perfectly fine

Remove ur camera grip.
Hold ur camera with the middle, ring and pinky.
Depress shutter with ur thumb.
Juz keep ur index finger straight.

why did u stick ur finger in the fan first of all?

Your three other fingers and thumb are still operational..:bsmilie:

You haven't tried sticking your finger into a Delta Focus Flow fan before - i did ... believe me... don't try :rolleyes: :sweat: :cry:

Wah lao. One finger injured and you gave up on how to shoot? Like that how to be serious photographer.

Those who are into computer case modding and case fan ventilation will know the Delta Focus Flow series... they're huge / bad looking fans that SCREAM ... if you rub with them.. they'll make you SCREAM also. :cry:

but you still manage to take a picture, resize it, started a thread on CS and posted the picture ... didn't you?

eikin said:
but you still manage to take a picture, resize it, started a thread on CS and posted the picture ... didn't you?
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: Good point!!

it's called hand itchy. playing with a coolermaster stock fan that i picked up frm the storage and i dunno how i spin..spin until the finger tio cut.

i managed to get a pic out by 'wrapping' my left arm ard the cam and using my left hand to press shutter. took quite a few tries. plus i had to lean back to prevent cam frm falling off.

in place of my 2nd finger i had to use 3rd finger to ctrl mouse. type using 1 finger only.

jbma said:
Wah lao. One finger injured and you gave up on how to shoot? Like that how to be serious photographer.
who told u i was giving uP?

Jia Wang said:
Middle finger then... :bsmilie:
i actually tried this...but right hand end up cant hold the cam. my fingers not that flexible.

don't know how deep that cut is, but if the bleeding can be stoppped by a simple plaster i believe it's not very deep, just look out for signs of inflamation, if there are red swell and sticky oozes please go and see a doctor.

shld be ok lah. just that i completely lost the feel of the shutter. must be plaster too thick.

dEthANGeL said:
You haven't tried sticking your finger into a Delta Focus Flow fan before - i did ... believe me... don't try :rolleyes: :sweat: :cry:

Wow OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan! OMG a Delta Focus Flow fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.