Like this also can ???? to the 'great' and 'conning' artermis once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a resolution will kick in place soon. But hey, he messed up big time, look like he wont and cant do it again.

If it was deliberated, he owes it to some. But he probably could settle in private.

Why not? He can still do a lot of his jobs at other forum like sammyboy and all that yah...

maybe i shud consider changing job n become a CS shoot organiser.

hang up all ur goat heads and sell them chicken meat instead. :thumbsup:

:eek:

i will emo demolish all the cheesecakes i see in life :angry::angry:

That guy (artermis) added me on msn.
He kept pestering me to join and saying left 1 slot for most of the shoots..

On Fri:
I told him that the shoots are priced at quite high ($30-$40) and I'm going for budget shoots as I'm just practising portraiture shots.

Better still, he say he can give me at $25 for some shoots (a discounted price).
I at first agreed and he asked me to pay up front. I say C.O.D then he agreed.
In the afternoon, I said I can't make it as I got something to attend to, he said 'noted'.

Just asking, have he approached anyone else here this way, like how he approached me? :dunno:

have joined him for several shoots.
price was on the high side.
what pissed me off is that " he got played out by the models on the 2 times that i joined him"
he couldn't deliver what he promised.

now still sending message to ask me to join but just ignore him.

Curious, a week have passed. Any new updates? :dunno:
Yeah... I was also thinking about it. But I guess no news is good news mah... or maybe the other way around - no news is bad news.
We just have to depend on those CSers who have been constantly contacted by him, to let us know what is the latest.

have joined him for several shoots.
price was on the high side.
what pissed me off is that " he got played out by the models on the 2 times that i joined him"
he couldn't deliver what he promised.

now still sending message to ask me to join but just ignore him.
Well, if I may say so, I think he would still need to make money for daily expenses. I am sure after all these years there will be regulars who attended his photoshoots. It would be natural for him to try his best to ensure continual survival. Nothing to fault on that lah.
But of course, as with any other businesses, dissatisfied customer will usually just stay away. And satisfied customers will continue their relationship with the vendor.

All information pertaining to this issue have been submitted since last sunday.

Its up to the admins to give the judgement. Lets not speculate so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.