[lightsabre] A photo when inspired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.... Now tempted to go and grab a G1..... ;)

Man Made Beauty (25 Dec 2008)

3133638516_ac9be1818f_b.jpg

My first shot with Panny G1. Hand held, no tripod :D With some support ofcourse :D

Key Hole (27 Dec 2008)

3140618473_035d0fa548_b.jpg

Wow.... Now tempted to go and grab a G1..... ;)

Hehehe, you are very susceptible to my poison. That little camera is so convenient, I forget I've got a full size SLR nowadays.

The performance is very good as well...

Too Late (28 Dec 2008)

3141726362_6f4da2eb83_b.jpg

Hehehe, you are very susceptible to my poison. That little camera is so convenient, I forget I've got a full size SLR nowadays.

The performance is very good as well...

Hmmm... Please don't show me any pics of your full size SLR... That poison will be too potent for me to take it :) Anyway, think I need to lock up my camera for the next 3 months, else really got to go and drink poison liao.... :eek:

Too Late (28 Dec 2008)

3141726362_6f4da2eb83_b.jpg

Hmmm... Let me guess... You slipped, fell, knock off the sign, swing out your G1 from your pocket, took a shot of it, before landing on your face.... :bsmilie:

Hmmm... Let me guess... You slipped, fell, knock off the sign, swing out your G1 from your pocket, took a shot of it, before landing on your face.... :bsmilie:

Something like that. You got it right, except the landing part :D Just watch the Quantum Of Solace and you get an idea how it happened :D

Last edited:
The Good Old Riverside (29 Dec 2008)

3146686244_fff246cf55_b.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, this must be taken with the tiny G1 huh, power sia

Last edited:
Nice, is this taken with the 5D2 or G1? If its the G1, then its quite power sia!

This one is G1. More to come :D power little red camera

The Marina Barrage - Driving Range for CS Shooters (30 Dec 2008)

3147044939_4d5658241e_b.jpg

The Marina Barrage - Driving Range for CS Shooters (30 Dec 2008)

3147044939_4d5658241e_b.jpg

hole in one.... nice shot bro... the red dot at 3 oclock of the flyer looks nice... is tat a capsule on fire :) ... So did you use your G1, 450D, 50D, 5DMk2, 1DsMk3, D700, or D3X ?

hole in one.... nice shot bro... the red dot at 3 oclock of the flyer looks nice... is tat a capsule on fire :) ... So did you use your G1, 450D, 50D, 5DMk2, 1DsMk3, D700, or D3X ?

I have to tell the truth, cannot lie liao lightsabre. Tsk, that pic is taken with the Nokia N96. Look at what people can take with the camera phone, buy expensive expensive camera for what??!? Joking... :D

I have to tell the truth, cannot lie liao lightsabre. Tsk, that pic is taken with the Nokia N96. Look at what people can take with the camera phone, buy expensive expensive camera for what??!? Joking... :D

Wahh... With his skills, maybe just use a shoe box and a piece of film can liao... Dun need to use any camera at all... So bro, if you want to dump ur G1, 5DMk2, 1DsMk3,.... my dustbin is empty :bsmilie:

Wahh... With his skills, maybe just use a shoe box and a piece of film can liao... Dun need to use any camera at all... So bro, if you want to dump ur G1, 5DMk2, 1DsMk3,.... my dustbin is empty :bsmilie:

I am dumping my flash to you, remember? Hehehe for $150. :bsmilie:

My beginner's skills are nothing compared to those 'lao jiao' on this forum :D Yoke has a good collection of photos with his gigantuous camera.

hole in one.... nice shot bro... the red dot at 3 oclock of the flyer looks nice... is tat a capsule on fire :)

Hmmm, if that was a capsule on fire, that is a darn well behaved flame :D Perfectly spherical

Status
Not open for further replies.