LR Tips Lightroom Tip: Seeing More Info on Clipped Highlight Areas

RSSNewsRobot

Sep 27, 2006
Hi Gang, and greetings from Nashville, Tennessee (I’m up here for my seminar today  – we’ve got a few hundred photographers here for the day – I hope you’re one of them).
So, here’s a quick one that you might find helpful when dealing with Clipping Warnings. It’s a shortcut that gives you more clipping info than just the “White Triangle of Death” up in the right corner of the Histogram. It’s a short video I made for you guys – take a look:

Hope you find that quickie helpful. Check back here on Wednesday when I’ve got a nice simple soft glow effect for you (without using any plug-ins) that can help take the “edge” of a sharp contrasty image.
Hope this helped start your week off right.
1f642.png

Best,
-Scott
P.S. If you’re into Lightroom Mobile, make sure you check out our new KelbyOne Online Class on the Lightroom Mobile workflow, taught by none other than Adobe’s own Lightroom Mobile Product Manager himself, Josh Haftel (btw: Josh’s class rocked at Photoshop World!). 
The post Lightroom Tip: Seeing More Info on Clipped Highlight Areas appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.

r67r_Y5u5zA

More...