Anyway, here’s a free preset that mimics the style. I added a little more green to mine for the super-vintage feel to it but I think you’ll have a good time with it. I even used a pair of shoes as one of the sample photos below
Here’s a couple of samples. (click to see it larger)
(note: images courtesy of Fotolia.com)
Click here to download the preset.
1) Unzip the preset zip file on to your desktop. Then double click the .LRTEMPLATE file to install
1) Unzip the preset zip file on to your desktop
2) Go to the Develop module. NOTE: YOU MUST BE IN THE DEVELOP MODULE
3) Go to the Presets panel on the left. Right click anywhere in it and choose “Import”.
4) Select the .lrtemplate files you unzipped in Step 1 and click Import NOTE: DO NOT IMPORT THE ZIP FILE