Lightroom 4 now shipping! US$149.95!!!

Amazon's link

Adorama has it as well but their page is not updated yet as of this moment. I received an email about the pricing.

US$149.95 - full version
US$79.95 - upgrade version

lol. all those ppl that bought LR3 at 80+ in hopes to get upgrade at cheaper just got played.

the full version is cheaper hahaha. lucky i didnt get it that time. ALMOST tho.

Cheaper than previous version... good buy

lol. all those ppl that bought LR3 at 80+ in hopes to get upgrade at cheaper just got played.

the full version is cheaper hahaha. lucky i didnt get it that time. ALMOST tho.

actually, not true also. buy the upgrade at 79.95, the costs are roughly the same. And I'm thinking the $149.95 is for initial launch?

Still cant buy from Adobe SEA online store.. :angry:

hanzohattori said:
Still cant buy from Adobe SEA online store.. :angry:

U shld b able to. Try under small business, not the home office. But they r offering soft version only. Boxed set needs additional $

U shld b able to. Try under small business, not the home office. But they r offering soft version only. Boxed set needs additional $

Yes now its available.. but the price is S$115 for upgrade.. thats S$15 more than US price.
A lot of ppl complaining about this in adobe lightroom fb.. mostly aussies and kiwis..
unbelievable.. does adobe think that we are stupid or what :dunno:

Last edited:
Adobe SEA have in=t in their store but it is SGD217 compare to USD149 (Around SGD182)
Differences over $30 more expensive. :(

hi guys ! i was thinking to get the download version from US website since it is cheaper :)
however i'm scare that there is region lock on the serial for the software.
And the payment side it is compulsory for me to input US address... what should i put ?
Please help thanks :)

hi guys ! i was thinking to get the download version from US website since it is cheaper :)
And the payment side it is compulsory for me to input US address... what should i put ?
the price is for US only, so you can only input a US address.

And US credit card.. so we just have to bite the bullet.. and curse adobe later.. lol

hmm... buy from Amazon / Adorama / B&H, ship to comGateway / Borderlinx and ship it back here?
My LR3 is on its way from Adorama offer($79.95). I paid US$12.86 for shipping from comGateway back to SG.

I'll get the upgrade at a later time.

hmm... buy from Amazon / Adorama / B&H, ship to comGateway / Borderlinx and ship it back here?
My LR3 is on its way from Adorama offer($79.95). I paid US$12.86 for shipping from comGateway back to SG.

I'll get the upgrade at a later time.
your LR3 is $79.95, + shipping $12.86, upgrade LR4 is $79.95, total spending is $172.76, might as well just buy LR4 full version.

you need an US address, and you need to let your browser tell the adobe site you are locate at US as well.

:confused: just tired my luck. haha failed. i got the us Address form comgateway and insert it in the billing address however my paypal payment was reject since i'm using a SG Credit card

your LR3 is $79.95, + shipping $12.86, upgrade LR4 is $79.95, total spending is $172.76, might as well just buy LR4 full version.

if I knew LR4 is going to start sales at 149, I wouldn't have bought LR3 already what....
btw, i ordered LR3 on the 14th Feb, but Adorama oversold and only re-stocked about a week back.

Last edited:
so whats the addition feature compare to LR 3?