Lightroom 3 problems!!

ShiNn

Nov 26, 2006
Help!! I am facing a problem with my adobe lightroom 3. After editing my photos, I export my photos to my designated folder in my C drive and everything was smoothly exported. Till when I click on the folder in my C drive to view my files, the edited photo is the same as the original, (As though it was never edited).

I have tried uninstalling LR3 and re-installing it, but to no avail. It is still the same.

Has anyone encountered the same problem and has solutions to it? Thanks.

Help!! I am facing a problem with my adobe lightroom 3. After editing my photos, I export my photos to my designated folder in my C drive and everything was smoothly exported. Till when I click on the folder in my C drive to view my files, the edited photo is the same as the original, (As though it was never edited).

I have tried uninstalling LR3 and re-installing it, but to no avail. It is still the same.

i think u didnt export to JPG... u exported it as raw...

check if file format says "Original"

It's also a very good idea not to use C drive for personal data. C drive is for operating system and program files.

Don't have this kind of problem so far. Try save ur files in different drive? And make sure saved in jpeg files