Status
Not open for further replies.

amsyari

Mar 3, 2006
woodlands
A day at my apartments's window.

Thunder_by_AlexisII.jpg

Ride_the_lightning_by_AlexisII.jpg

Can you stop spamming the forums with that blardy picture?

What're you going to call it next?

Divine Holy Slashes of Light?

Wow... that's a great photo right at the moment. Great shots!

I don't understand why somebody would call it spamming. Perhaps watch out for your comment. I don't think such comment is welcome here.

Wow... that's a great photo right at the moment. Great shots!

I don't understand why somebody would call it spamming. Perhaps watch out for your comment. I don't think such comment is welcome here.
Haha.

Check this out

Exact same photo, with some adjustments.

You should watch out for YOUR comment before you just anyhow pass judgement.

How would YOU like it if you open two threads by the same person, in the same section of the forums, and you discover that in one, he's named it THUNDER; in the other he calls it LIGHTNING, but they're the exact same thing.

Would that constitute as spamming?

Definition of spamming:

To indiscriminately send unsolicited, unwanted, irrelevant, or inappropriate messages, especially commercial advertising in mass quantities.

Even if the postings are repeated, I don't think it is necessary to get so worked up. By the way, lightning should be the correct term and not thunder as this refers to the sound made by lightning when it passes through air.

Chill everyone huh!?? geeeeezzz...sometimes I see a lot of negative energy in our otherwise wonderful forums!!

I think the TS made a syntax error in the earlier thread by calling it Thunder and has stopped using that thread...i think we should give him/her the oportunity to err as such coz it's not a big deal...no!? let's enjoy the pics and the fact that TS did actually catch this moment quite brilliantly....

night86mare is actually a fantastic forummer too...very friendly & helpful...!!! :) (having a bad day mate...!?? hmmmm...dammnnn those mondays huh!!) take care...

Chill everyone huh!?? geeeeezzz...sometimes I see a lot of negative energy in our otherwise wonderful forums!!

I think the TS made a syntax error in the earlier thread by calling it Thunder and has stopped using that thread...i think we should give him/her the oportunity to err as such coz it's not a big deal...no!? let's enjoy the pics and the fact that TS did actually catch this moment quite brilliantly....

night86mare is actually a fantastic forummer too...very friendly & helpful...!!! :) (having a bad day mate...!?? hmmmm...dammnnn those mondays huh!!) take care...
Haha, thanks for the compliments, Mondays are my favourite day of the week since I get a break.. =D

But yeah, I agree I overreacted and apologise.

Although the main part of overreaction was due to the fact that he has made the previous picture not so nice. Further PP or something, now it's overexposed?

Haha.

Check this out

Exact same photo, with some adjustments.

You should watch out for YOUR comment before you just anyhow pass judgement.

How would YOU like it if you open two threads by the same person, in the same section of the forums, and you discover that in one, he's named it THUNDER; in the other he calls it LIGHTNING, but they're the exact same thing.

Would that constitute as spamming?

actually, you record thunder's sound and take a photo of lightning leh...so maybe that's why 2 threads lor. just lock the thunder one. end story lah.

Status
Not open for further replies.