lightings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon adamking

Jul 17, 2004
spore serangoon gradens
anyone know where to rent 3D lightings for studio or like those photographers use to take class photos in schools.......where?? how much ??
thanks

Leon adamking said:
anyone know where to rent 3D lightings for studio or like those photographers use to take class photos in schools.......where?? how much ??
thanks

Hi, dont understand wat u mean by 3d lightings for studio?? If u wan to rent studio lights den u have to knoe wat sort of power output u require but 1stly u need to knoe how to use them correctly, otherwise no one will rent 'em to u unless u r willing to pay/bear full cost if it is damaged..

Hi I rent out studio lights, can also arrange to set up a mobile studio with proper lighting for your photography needs. If you are interested, pls contact me. You can refer to my website gallery for some samples of my studio equipment.

Leon adamking said:
thanks
Dunno if my lighting is 3D.??
If U wanna rent my lighting its an elinchrome500.
Do call me 94775806
Price can be arrange....

3D lightings to make the objects like people look more 3D then 2D..........i think i need the honey comb ones with tall stands

Hi Leon Adamking,

Firstly, never heard of 3D lighting b4..

OT..but if you wan to see wat 3D looks like in portraits, I can show you..Having shot with a pro quality 3D camera a few years ago using 'Normal" studio lighting..Do you recall seeing this full size 3D picture of this model winking..at IBM towers a few years ago ?? FYI, dat was shot by me..

Back to Studio lighting.. to achieve a 3D look in your subject... its a matter of how you light the subject to produce the 3D effect..and not necessarily using a honeycomb but a combination of lighting to bring out the 3rd Dimension..

newtoforums said:
Hi Leon Adamking,

Firstly, never heard of 3D lighting b4..

OT..but if you wan to see wat 3D looks like in portraits, I can show you..Having shot with a pro quality 3D camera a few years ago using 'Normal" studio lighting..Do you recall seeing this full size 3D picture of this model winking..at IBM towers a few years ago ?? FYI, dat was shot by me..

Back to Studio lighting.. to achieve a 3D look in your subject... its a matter of how you light the subject to produce the 3D effect..and not necessarily using a honeycomb but a combination of lighting to bring out the 3rd Dimension..
thanks for ur teachings......i really appreciate it cos i am still learning studio photography.........thanks a lot:) :) :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.