Lighting workshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lighting bootcamp - me interested.

I think I can manage contributing to the S$500 costs, it doesn't sound very high.

I think I can manage contributing to the S$500 costs, it doesn't sound very high.
which was it? you wanna contribute 500 ah bro?;) hehehe i think i need to know how many participants 1st ? pls fill in if you wana participate wana keep the number to 20 max so can have 4 groups !

I'm saying that 500 is not that high if we have 20 pple as you say. Only 25 bucks.

If only have 10, also still not too bad 50 only.

Is $500 the cost for the lighting course? I thought that was just for rental of the grip truck, and I'm not even sure what is included in that. I would expect the cost of the course to be more than that, but of course if it's cheap then I am not complaining. :)

It does appear that the people conducting it do not appear to be charigng for it.

I've got limited experience in videocamera thingy but am interested to learn more about lighting if you dont mind a beginner!! Count me in..:cool:

It does appear that the people conducting it do not appear to be charigng for it.

Not sure about that, but even if so, there are probably expenses involved to get a venue and other gear.

Not sure about that either. Lets wait for those conducting the course to elaborate rather than to speculate.

Unless you're the one volunteering to conduct it? If so, then let us know how much everything is going to cost.

Not sure about that, but even if so, there are probably expenses involved to get a venue and other gear.

Not sure about that either. Lets wait for those conducting the course to elaborate rather than to speculate.

Ha ha I think you are the one speculating that it is $500. I agree let's wait to hear how much it's going to cost.

Nope I was not speculating, YOU are. I was saying that I don't mind contributing to the S$500 costs referred to by hiderocketdive. I also said that so far, no one else mentioned any other costs.

You are the one speculating that "I would expect the cost of the course to be more than that"

Ha ha I think you are the one speculating that it is $500. I agree let's wait to hear how much it's going to cost.

Nope I was not speculating, YOU are. I was saying that I don't mind contributing to the S$500 costs referred to by hiderocketdive.

Ah OK. Sorry about that. I was referring to the course that Faiz has so kindly offered to conduct. He hasn't mentioned any cost yet.

will charge 4 a small token dun worrie i won't charge market rate , since there are so many enthuasistic ppl here , mite not call it workshop will call it sharing instead! dun need the tense situation here , trying to get a quotation 4 equipments and trying to rent a place or location and maybe pull sum sponsors in , if there are any ....

Hi Faiz. You are right, sorry if I caused any tension. Let me know if I can help with any of the arrangements.

Vince, I buy you kopi if we both make it to the sharing workshop. :)

Richard

Hehe jaegersing, glad that was cleared up :) If we both make it in, just share the kopi lah :) :)

Great effort guys! Would be glad to join if I'm in town. As for the cost, I think it is more than fair for participant to chip in.

is the course still on, i am intersesting to lern too. i done lighting before and would like to learn more. do u guy rent equiptment from Cinegear or FEG.

Hey Guys,

Is the lighting workshop still on ?
Did I miss anything?

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.