Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

k3nshinx

Aug 9, 2004
Hello! just bomb me with whatever u think.
Thanks so much !

Camera make: Canon
Camera model: Canon EOS 350D DIGITAL
Date/Time: 2006:03:17 20:34:13
Resolution: 533 x 800 ( resize for easy viewing!)
Flash used: No
Focal length: 50.0mm (35mm equivalent: 351mm)
CCD width: 5.13mm
Exposure time: 0.100 s (1/10)
Aperture: f/14.0
ISO equiv.: 400
Whitebalance: Auto
Metering Mode: matrix
Exposure: shutter priority (semi-auto)

upload.jpg

i wonder if you can use noise reduction software to reduce the digital noise. It might give a better pic! ;)

I quite like this photo, the shadows are quite nice in the first wall behind the first life.

Some nitpicking:

- Each of the pairs of lights seem to be misaligned
- I assume that using f14 you wanted to get a lot of the background in the DoF. I would probably have opened it up a bit more to get some bokeh towards the right of the frame
- The door/picture-frame/painting that is visible right behind the first pair of lights is quite distracting to me.
- The spider web on the second light is a bit distracting since it is "neither here nor there". Maybe focus on that web and fill the frame with it or remove it completely.

Overall the frame has good potential in my eyes, and this is easily one of the better contributions to the critique forum today.

By the way, I am no expert, just giving my honest opinion.

DeltaOmega said:
- The spider web on the second light is a bit distracting since it is "neither here nor there". Maybe focus on that web and fill the frame with it or remove it completely.

By the way, I am no expert, just giving my honest opinion.

You are very observing, I didn't even notice there's a spider web there :sweat:

wassup chong!

hmm, the pic managed to caught my attention but i din quite like the composition and alignment of the lights. esp the very last one (smallest) .probably too close to the edge of the framing. but still i like the 'feel' of the pic.

btw, how to post the images? lol im so dumb at this. =X

Status
Not open for further replies.