Light Tent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine @ John 3:16 quite some time back. Paid around $80 for it without any lighting. Can give them a call to check. The size is around A3 or slightly bigger then A3.

if you know anyone going for this workshop by nikon, you might try getting this from them.

http://www.nikon.com.sg/pagearticle.php?pageid=129-54a582e484

i think this is more portable than the foldaway 'cube' tents dat are on sale ard here in CS or in the shops. i haven't seen this briefcase-like light tent in the shops b4.

Mine is the briefcase-like type but just don't have the pockets after u keep everything.

Hi! I'm interested to get one too, do you have a picture to share and where is Orient Photo? Thanks a lot!

OP located at Sim lim square, level 6.

Hi..

Thanks both of u, I manage to get it at Orient Photo for $30 after bargain it.. Now i can start doing product shooting.:lovegrin:

did you get the light as well? what size was the light tent you got?

Hi..

Thanks both of u, I manage to get it at Orient Photo for $30 after bargain it.. Now i can start doing product shooting.:lovegrin:

hi,

your $30 light tent is what size? can share a pic of it ?

thanks

eh... that user wants to buy...
any information on the tent from OP ?

eh... that user wants to buy...
any information on the tent from OP ?
go visit the shop and ask. Got actual product, can see, feel, touch and test till you happy then buy.

No need to spoonfeed everything here right?

if can see from net easier mah.... then can decide whether want to make the trip down...
that's the power of internet.... not that i want to be spoon fed...

Status
Not open for further replies.