light stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyepower

Mar 10, 2007
Yishun
:)HI

my fellow kind n helpful csers,
looking for purple colour lightstick but cannot find.. anyone have idea where to get? having a chalet and i wana try some special effects..

thanks in advance!

Have you tried the army market? If not, those party shops.

Have you tried the army market? If not, those party shops.

where got army market? i tried 5 party shops le...everyone oni have like orange red blue.. yellow green.. i feel its too normal.. wan it to be special.

thanks anyway

pink i saw b4, not purple

can buy from toy shop
keypoint have 1, concourse i am not sure now
i heard that they are moving or have moved out

It may be fun to use it now but you will hate it when it's "botak" time. It's unlikely you will find purple here as the market doesn't demand this colour as compared to the usual shades.

pink i saw b4, not purple

can buy from toy shop
keypoint have 1, concourse i am not sure now
i heard that they are moving or have moved out

where is this place?

It may be fun to use it now but you will hate it when it's "botak" time. It's unlikely you will find purple here as the market doesn't demand this colour as compared to the usual shades.

lol.. my fren is enjoying his bro's botak time.. laughing his way thru... he doesn't need to go NS.. nt sure if he nid... -> back injury... cannot PE for 1 year le... yar i noe market doesn't demand. thats y i looking for someone hu somehow luved this colour n bought it.. i noe other countries sell this colour... but i think if i am able to get it.. i think people would be asking me where i got it frm..

err..... just a suggestion... Buy blue lightstick and cover with red cellophane? Or the other way round, buy red lightstick and cover with blue? :bsmilie:

The Made in China, I think it's Dragon chemical company, cyalume stick damn koyak.

1 box sometimes less then 10 works.

Maybe the chemical is not the right mix and you've the purple light in the shadow, that's the place I want to be.:bsmilie:

in my last reservist, i used the blue one but in lim chu kang at night it became purple instead. really hard to tell the difference

Army does have purple. I used it before but most common are red, green and yellow. Used red, yellow, green, purple and blue before.

They do have purple ones in the army, I've used during ICT before too.

wow..this means that there is still hope..!! thanks all... if anyone happen to see it when you go out pls PM me where you find or just say here! thanks!

Try Army Market..shd have. It comes in white foil with purple ends (for the purple one lah..). If not can try the shop downstairs at the block opp. Army Market.

Status
Not open for further replies.