Light rays over storm clouds


Status
Not open for further replies.

nuts

Senior Member
Jan 21, 2002
2,059
0
36
50
www.roving-light.com
It was a cloudy & stormy day when I stopped on a beach along The Great
Ocean Road. It was supposed to be summer! and so the sun stuggled to
push itself through....



Image taken with a Canon G1.

Comments & suggestions on how to improve are always welcome.
Be gentle :)

..NuTs..
 

Blitz

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
517
0
0
43
Singapore
www.blitzstorm.com
WA! This is very nice.....

Got that heavenly look....like some god is going to emerge from the skies like that :D

Where you been to ah nutz? All the photos u took doesn't seems to be from Singapore? :)
 

nuts

Senior Member
Jan 21, 2002
2,059
0
36
50
www.roving-light.com
Originally posted by Blitz
WA! This is very nice.....

Got that heavenly look....like some god is going to emerge from the skies like that :D

Where you been to ah nutz? All the photos u took doesn't seems to be from Singapore? :)
Actually, realised that there's another user called nutz ...
I am nuts :)
yes, the 2 that I posted are not from singapore, its
in Australia, along the Great Ocean Rd near Melbourne ...
actually, most of my photos I take are travel photos :)

Thanks for your kind remarks!

..NuTs..
 

nutz

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
155
0
0
45
www.gigabizz.com
Originally posted by nuts


Actually, realised that there's another user called nutz ...
I am nuts :)
yes, the 2 that I posted are not from singapore, its
in Australia, along the Great Ocean Rd near Melbourne ...
actually, most of my photos I take are travel photos :)

Thanks for your kind remarks!

..NuTs..
yeah, i'm the other Nutz.
I'm not as fortunate as you, most if not all of my photo posting here gets no response at all. Guess they'r really badly taken. :(
 

Blitz

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
517
0
0
43
Singapore
www.blitzstorm.com
Originally posted by nutz


yeah, i'm the other Nutz.
I'm not as fortunate as you, most if not all of my photo posting here gets no response at all. Guess they'r really badly taken. :(
I think I'm going nuts! I'm seeing 2 nuts(z)!!! j/k :D

Anyway Nutz, where got ah, your pic quite nice wat, the Fullerton and the "Beetle" stadium :)
 

nutz

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
155
0
0
45
www.gigabizz.com
Originally posted by Blitz


I think I'm going nuts! I'm seeing 2 nuts(z)!!! j/k :D

Anyway Nutz, where got ah, your pic quite nice wat, the Fullerton and the "Beetle" stadium :)
is it? but nobody comment.....
i thought it's so bad that people don't even bother.......

Thanx anyway.
 

nuts

Senior Member
Jan 21, 2002
2,059
0
36
50
www.roving-light.com
Originally posted by nutz


yeah, i'm the other Nutz.
I'm not as fortunate as you, most if not all of my photo posting here gets no response at all. Guess they'r really badly taken. :(
huh, no response doesn't mean badly taken what...
as long as you yourself like it lor...

..NuTs..
 

Status
Not open for further replies.