Light Pollution

Why do you think we can't see a Night Sky full of Stars in S'pore..... :sweat:

Any inland we can watch night sky full of stars? :)

Nearest to singpore I have been to that can watch night sky full of stars is tekong outfield area :D There isn't anywhere inland that can do that ba:(

actually there might be some location. Those that are remote lor. I remember last time when im doing my NS, i was posted to Tengah airbase. still can see stars while working late at nite at the Runway. Tat was so so last time. Not sure now.

Any inland we can watch night sky full of stars? :)

actually there might be some location. Those that are remote lor. I remember last time when im doing my NS, i was posted to Tengah airbase. still can see stars while working late at nite at the Runway. Tat was so so last time. Not sure now.

On the mainland.... not that I know of.:sweat:

The 1st time I ever saw a sky full of Stars was on my Navy days.... out in the South China Seas. Tioman and Aur is also a good place to see stars, but depends on which part of the island you are at. Most recently... I was at Sogod Bay, Philippines. theres only a small village where we stayed and the nearest 'City' is a good 30mins away. Plenty of Stars too.... :thumbsup:

yeahhh. i rmb the days when i was at the "field toilet" doing my big business, under a starry sky.

Dazzling star upstairs,
buzzing fly downstairs!!

Lim Chu Kang is a good place to see stars but if you do not want other "things" to accompany you.

haha :bsmilie:

actually there might be some location. Those that are remote lor.
dprkdmspdark.jpg

dprkdmspdarkold.jpg

:bsmilie:

I was able to see the milky way for the 1st time in my life while serving NSF and participating in Exercise Wallaby at Australia and Exercise Thunder Warrior at New Zealand. :)

I was able to see the milky way for the 1st time in my life while serving NSF and participating in Exercise Wallaby at Australia and Exercise Thunder Warrior at New Zealand. :)

Hei, I found my arti mate :D. Which camp and unit? Maybe you my sempai :bigeyes: