Light intersection....

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakasom

Aug 17, 2008
with not much scope to go out for photography...i am trying possible options at my room..

here the one taken on my table.

3880884193_ec0869d18a_o.jpg

tats a polo and the 2 lines is?

You mean Polo as the sweet?? But looks too rugged to be a Polo sweet leh :dunno:

The 2 lines looks photoshopped. So what's the inspiration for the photo?

You mean Polo as the sweet?? But looks too rugged to be a Polo sweet leh :dunno:

Action movies ??The red lines are those sensor thing?

its most likely photoshopped, cos 1, the light intersect will have 2 strong light source from sides, so each line will have 1 side stronger than the other side to show the light coming from which side. in this case, all sides get weaker, means light source from middle. which is not intersection, should be source.

then the source itself is rounded arc edge, no lightsource in intersetion will give a smoothen arc. It can have a circular outburst but not an internal arc. in this case, it will not give a star shape burst cos the aperture is wide open as seen from the image.

red light are laser ones..no one eats the polo so the protection..

The moment light touches polo alarm will ring ...TU TU TU TU !!!!! and security will catch you.

Not too bad for creativeness.

Sometimes this is call... shooting something out of nothing. A kind of brainstorming exercise.
It could be a useful reference for future work/ assignment/ project etc. just like an artist sketch book.

Status
Not open for further replies.