Lift stops for me! Scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hongsien

Mar 11, 2002
Hong Kong
Visit site
I was at Clementi to stay at my friends place for three weeks, and the lift twice stopped for me before I even pushed the button! The lift was empty though, and I stayed at the 9th floor.

No one was there who could pushed the button. The second time it happened, the lift was only about to stop at the 9th floor........no one inside!

Some ghost who likes me?

Hong Sien

Look on the bright side, it might be a pretty ghost :)

eh, u not the only 1 lah...

the lifts at my office always open when i am about to reach the lift entrance..., and i normally take the lift if i wanna go to my other units, my office is at ground floor...

there is once i took the lift, the lift actually told me the level... i got shocked... then went to ask if they installed a speaker that tells the level... they said they din touch the lift... oooo.... and its with such clarity... girl's voice somemore...

some lifts in new estates used to come installed with hi tech stuff(at that time, around 8-10 years ago). They gather data that everyday, at this point of time (9am).. the 9th floor button will be pressed. So the lift will be depatched to the floor at that time everyday. This is automation my friend. Something to make the life more user friendly so you don't have to wait for it to come to you every morning.

I don't know if the latest lifts these days does the same things

Lifts in Clementi estate are very advanced although they look very old. :bsmilie:

yanyewkay said:
some lifts in new estates used to come installed with hi tech stuff(at that time, around 8-10 years ago). They gather data that everyday, at this point of time (9am).. the 9th floor button will be pressed. So the lift will be depatched to the floor at that time everyday. This is automation my friend. Something to make the life more user friendly so you don't have to wait for it to come to you every morning.

I don't know if the latest lifts these days does the same things
These are the latest lifts from the HDB flats (after renovation). I noticed that they were programmed to go to either the lowest or the highest floors (when there are two lifts).........but haven't seen one programmed to the middle floors......at least not at Ghim Moh blk 14 were I used to stay.

HS

Sion said:
The HK fridge ghost follows you back to Lion City?
I think she liked SG so much she stayed there.......my fridge still clean today........

HS

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
eh, u not the only 1 lah...

the lifts at my office always open when i am about to reach the lift entrance..., and i normally take the lift if i wanna go to my other units, my office is at ground floor...

there is once i took the lift, the lift actually told me the level... i got shocked... then went to ask if they installed a speaker that tells the level... they said they din touch the lift... oooo.... and its with such clarity... girl's voice somemore...
Muz be a pretty girl. Ask her out for model shoot? ;p

Of cos, all of us muz bring our IR filters if dat's the case. 20secs cannot move, everyone bring tripod. :D

Dun worry, the old pple said: if you are still virgin, ur piss can ward off evil spirit ;)

On the other hand, if it is a lady ghost, maybe your virginity attracted her attention :think:

If you think that irked you, let me share my story.....

it's 1983, Singapore Casket, past midnight. We were holding our great grandmother's wake on the 3rd level. The place was old, not refurbished like what you see now...

3 of us boys, took the lift down...it stopped at the 2nd...no one there, no wake, total darkness at the corridor... :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

No of us spoke anything or did anything but let the lift door close by itself....still fresh in memory after 22 years....(my hair standing now..)

XXX Boy said:
Coz 'she' is behind you...
Nah... Not scary enuff. How about ON TOP of hongsien? ;p

Remember the Shutter show? :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.