Life... What is important

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarinet

Nov 16, 2004
strewberry farm
So what is life all about.. Different people has different priority in life. Different people are born at different level of society. Some are born rich and are rich throughout their life while some is born poor and attain wealth during their lifetime.

So what is important in life? Money? Not really, money can't buy happiness or love. So is it love or happiness is more important? Not really too. We need a bit of everythings to achieve fullest in life.

My life is lacking of everything. Schoolmates are with me when they find that I'm still in use to them and will leave me once I'm no longer useful. This happen throughout my Pri, sec, JC up till now, in poly.

My love life has score a blank. Maybe not blank, it's total failure. Am I having a nightmare or what. I'm very envious of mamy people, they seem surrounded with true friends, has a happy life and beautiful love life.

So back to the topic, does Karma exsit? If not, then why some or born and lead a happy and fulfilling life all the whole life while some are born to suffer...

Comment??

clarinet said:
So what is life all about.. Different people has different priority in life. Different people are born at different level of society. Some are born rich and are rich throughout their life while some is born poor and attain wealth during their lifetime.

So what is important in life? Money? Not really, money can't buy happiness or love. So is it love or happiness is more important? Not really too. We need a bit of everythings to achieve fullest in life.

My life is lacking of everything. Schoolmates are with me when they find that I'm still in use to them and will leave me once I'm no longer useful. This happen throughout my Pri, sec, JC up till now, in poly.

My love life has score a blank. Maybe not blank, it's total failure. Am I having a nightmare or what. I'm very envious of mamy people, they seem surrounded with true friends, has a happy life and beautiful love life.

So back to the topic, does Karma exsit? If not, then why some or born and lead a happy and fulfilling life all the whole life while some are born to suffer...

Comment??

Choose wat u wanna see... thats life... u have the option to open your eyes or close it...

lets see...

How many pri sch frens i have in contact - - - 0
How many sec sch frens i have in contact - - - 0 (hopefully none look for me anyway, since only thing they ever remember is their PC spoilt and at 3am they need someone to fix it... for free)
How many dip sch frens i have in contact - - - probably less than 5...
How many degree frens i have in contact - - - probably less than... 5? but i got a hell of a list that i never ever wanna see them on the road... guess wat? if they leave u cos u are not useful, consider yourself lucky... thats all i can say...

So far i only got hmm 3 gf? ya ya... nobody believes... so wat...

anyway, wats your sexual preference now? i am kinda curious here... ;p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Choose wat u wanna see... thats life... u have the option to open your eyes or close it...

lets see...

How many sec sch frens i have in contact - - - 0 (hopefully none look for me anyway, since only thing they ever remember is their PC spoilt and at 3am they need someone to fix it... for free)
How many degree frens i have in contact - - - probably less than... 5? but i got a hell of a list that i never ever wanna see them on the road... guess wat? if they leave u cos u are not useful, consider yourself lucky... thats all i can say...

Why sexual preference?? Told u so many time le.. I'm a girl, thus u can't expect me in love with a girl rite... I'm not a les.. Thank you..

At least u still got around 10 friends.. I had non,, :cry:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

lets see...

This guy is SINGLE and very available......PLUS he is doing a business in Singapore where there is totally no competitor!

LADIES........DCA is up for GRABS!!!!!

Plus he looks pretty cute as well.......and takes great photos!

Pro Image said:
This guy is SINGLE and very available......PLUS he is doing a business in Singapore where there is totally no competitor!

LADIES........DCA is up for GRABS!!!!!

Plus he looks pretty cute as well.......and takes great photos!

I heard he ROM le leh.. unless... he want to underground... :bsmilie:

Wah so serious... :confused:
Life is like that.
You may want to figure out what you really need compared to what people normally want.
You can want to be like them, but perhaps there are some barriers in your mind.
I know what I can do, and what I can't do. So I know what I can get and what I probably can't get without sacrificing my principles or whatever.
Focus on what you can get and what you really want. Then go extreme and do anything and everything to get it.
Ok lah, i'm just talking rubbish irresponsibly heheh.
But maybe... just maybe i'm alittle bit right?
;)

benedium said:
Wah so serious... :confused:
Life is like that.
You may want to figure out what you really need compared to what people normally want.
You can want to be like them, but perhaps there are some barriers in your mind.
I know what I can do, and what I can't do. So I know what I can get and what I probably can't get without sacrificing my principles or whatever.
Focus on what you can get and what you really want. Then go extreme and do anything and everything to get it.
Ok lah, i'm just talking rubbish irresponsibly heheh.
But maybe... just maybe i'm alittle bit right?
;)

I want companionship.. how to go extreme?? can't go around and grap one right... people will think I'm a siao girl..

Don't say about bf... even friends leave me after i'm not in use to them..

Errz said:
Del_CtrlnoAlt MTL . hint liao. quick .:bsmilie:
hint to other girl.. I'm not intrested in him.. neither will he be intrested in me.. he will go around :ipuke:

later he blame me for causing him to be charge as litter bug with his vomit

What is important?

too many to mention.....
too little time to do them......
and before you realise......
it is too late......... :faint:

Take it easy laa :thumbsup:

BE HAPPY :devil:

clarinet said:
I want companionship.. how to go extreme?? can't go around and grap one right... people will think I'm a siao girl..

Don't say about bf... even friends leave me after i'm not in use to them..

well....at least u r healty, can walk, can run, can see, can talk normally. maybe go do some volunteer work? Who knows...ur knight might be just waiting for u to appear.

Life short, no point thinking abt what had happen. learn from the past. Enjoy life! can always join some club/hobbies etc so u will be able to mix with ppl of same interest. from there, as friends..slowly maybe can go further.

I bevelie alot guys here would love to make friend with u. heh

Lai lai. Q up. who wanan intro themself here :bsmilie:

Errz said:
well....at least u r healty, can walk, can run, can see, can talk normally. maybe go do some volunteer work? Who knows...ur knight might be just waiting for u to appear.

Life short, no point thinking abt what had happen. learn from the past. Enjoy life! can always join some club/hobbies etc so u will be able to mix with ppl of same interest. from there, as friends..slowly maybe can go further.

I bevelie alot guys here would love to make friend with u. heh

Lai lai. Q up. who wanan intro themself here :bsmilie:

no need intro.. I'm ugly... fat and dunno what...

Your life is in your hand. How you want to live it, depend on yourself.
Don't compare for everyone is unique.
Count yourself lucky that you are born in Singapore.
Probably you should visit some of the third world country and see how people there live.

Ola said:
Your life is in your hand. How you want to live it, depend on yourself.
Don't compare for everyone is unique.
Count yourself lucky that you are born in Singapore.
Probably you should visit some of the third world country and see how people there live.
ya.. been there to help out before... but u know.. the people there is happier than alot of s'porean. ;)

clarinet said:
ya.. been there to help out before... but u know.. the people there is happier than alot of s'porean. ;)
Because they are contented with what they have.
You will find happiness once you stop comparing. ;)

you're in poly, so I guess you are in early 20s.
Life in the 20s is the worst - it's the stage in life where you actually decide what you want to be, and eventually become (or die trying). Just remember you are not alone in your struggles because like you, all of us in this stage are going through the same thing, albeit some people have it easier. But remember that underneath the happiness and bliss, most people in this stage are just as insecure as yourself.

Quote from Fare Increase:

"On one of my shooting assignments i met a angler at labrador park and i wanted to take a few shots of him, we chatted about life and his hobbies, and he just takes things easy. How i wish i was like him, without a care in this world. So my life is already so current, spend money on stuff like furniture, hobbies, work and lifestyle. Got hp bills, depts, house, so my only way to is break out and try ways to earn more, try to get passive income, try to work on investments, that the way life is now and of course be the best at what i'm working now, as a photographer."

The Angler have seen so much of the LIFE and now he is enjoying LIFE, that's is important.

clarinet said:
So what is life all about..

Comment??

Hi clarinet,

Sorry to hear that you are so down and unhappy about life. I went through this stage as well and felt totally worthless and useless. I later found that many of my friends even though they appear happy are having problems of their own too. It is just a facade they are keeping and many times they just hang out with friends, get themselves occupied but only to find themselves hollow when they are alone.

We need to find ourselves and know who we are and what makes us special. However, we may need to examine ourselves first and find out what it is in us that do not attract "friends". Once we are sure of what we are doing, then too bad to those who don't appreciate us.

One more thing I have learnt - learning to love others. Often do we hear - it is better to give than to receive. Learn to give without expecting anything in return. Give it from the heart. Once others know that we have genuine interest in them, most will learn to appreciate us. But learn to take the hard knocks - some will sling mud at us no matter what we do. Well, for that I learn to forgive. Once we learn to forgive others, we also learn to forgive ourselves for our shortcomings and not be so hard on ourselves.

Hope that you will experience the richness of life and enjoy them daily. :)

Oh and may I also add, having a boyfriend/girlfriend is not as important or crucial as you may think it would be. I find freedom a hell lot nicer than being in a relationship - I always welcome the breaks in between girls. They call it "break"up for a reason! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.