Not open for further replies.

ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
Somehow, some way ... we are all different

DSC_9521A.jpg

i don't like how the photo was cropped. if it's possible can we see the original ?

as for street photography wise,

i guess you're starting to notice the relationship between this and that, between here and there, the subtle but still present relationship between each subject and human being on the street.

the photo doesn't speak volumes, but i know what you're shooting.

good one.

sequitur said:
i don't like how the photo was cropped. if it's possible can we see the original ?

as for street photography wise,

i guess you're starting to notice the relationship between this and that, between here and there, the subtle but still present relationship between each subject and human being on the street.

the photo doesn't speak volumes, but i know what you're shooting.

good one.

thanks. i went for this 'cropped' version because i wanted to 'focus' on the people. i am pretty lousy wif my pics, so do shed some light on what is a better way to do them.

original version is

DSC_9521ORIG.jpg

i prefer the original uncropped one ....
probably it was like ..... life, no matter what you are doing, there are bound to have a PAUSE, like a traffic light, and then we can continue the journey when the time comes..... hehe

Canonised said:
i prefer the original uncropped one ....
probably it was like ..... life, no matter what you are doing, there are bound to have a PAUSE, like a traffic light, and then we can continue the journey when the time comes..... hehe

ooh thanks a lot canonised. i was busy shooting stuffs like this, that's y i didn't manage to 'capture' any babes for u to 'enjoy' :bsmilie:

renegade said:
ooh thanks a lot canonised. i was busy shooting stuffs like this, that's y i didn't manage to 'capture' any babes for u to 'enjoy' :bsmilie:

but i did think for you when i was there ....
normal_NipponBabes.JPG

nope, not yet, i care for you more ....
normal_NipponBabe2.JPG

you lose to him

his one got pose

sequitur said:
you lose to him

his one got pose

ok ok i lost.... mine were juz stolen/candid shots.

i like the first one, its like the old man just stopped in the middle of the path, as the world goes by. He has nowhere to go and no appointments to meet. everyone else is busy rushing about

The uncropped version looks better. The out of focus faces doesn't help the picture.

renegade said:
Somehow, some way ... we are all different

DSC_9521A.jpg

imho i think this pic is really nice. natural portraits of people of different walks in llife in the same plane! think the framing is perfect for the composition. this focusses on the diff pple and cuts out the distracting elements that are excess to the theme.

are the faces oof? dun think so right? maybe becos it isnt sharpened after being resized for viewing, screen size.

some personal thoughts!

Hi

I like the composition very much...and can understand the 'story' being communicated.

But what 'disturbed' me was the top border. My eyes kept thinking that the top border 'blended' into the rest of the photo due to the many dark zones on the top part of the photo, so it just didn't feel right to me (but that's just me...).

Does that make sense?

Cheers
Nizz

Status
Not open for further replies.