Life Passing By in Mono

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumen

Jan 9, 2004
Lifeinmono.jpg

It'd be really nice if you can do the same.. but for people

yup will take the suggestion up :)

actually my photo depicting a car driving past had a deeper meaning. sometimes cars drive past you... sometimes cars stop in front of you... sometimes cars stop in front of you and pick you up... doesn't it describe life? (instead of cars, think abt friendship, opportunities in life, love...)

i done the photos in monochrome bcos life ain't as complicated as it sometimes seem to be... most of the times it's plain black and white, just that we can't see it.

lumen said:
yup will take the suggestion up :)

actually my photo depicting a car driving past had a deeper meaning. sometimes cars drive past you... sometimes cars stop in front of you... sometimes cars stop in front of you and pick you up... doesn't it describe life? (instead of cars, think abt friendship, opportunities in life, love...)

i done the photos in monochrome bcos life ain't as complicated as it sometimes seem to be... most of the times it's plain black and white, just that we can't see it.

:think: Very true... I personally feel that life is a bus ride, we get on the bus when we were born, then along the stops, people get on and off, some get off too early, some missed their stops, some get on the wrong bus :bsmilie: Anyways. Cheers :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.