Life of a Biologist

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychobiologist

Mar 13, 2007
Atlanta, GA
featuring my roomie :)

biologist.jpg

haha.. nice idea... :thumbsup: may make aspiring biologists think twice... :bsmilie:

like the colours n pp.. but personally IMHO i think the blue n red stuff (whatever it is) at the top is abit distracting...

great concept.. :thumbsup:

though I think his expression could be more dramatic, looks as if he was sleeping and you piled the books on him.. haha..

hahah.. good one... reminds me of my college days... did microbiology.

great work (in buying so many text books!)

There is two "The Cell" Interested to let go of one?
Its a darn good book but i never got to buy it due to the price.

That is interesting. A student is buried in his pile of books. Exam stress :sweat:

Hmm... However, I wonder why is there the need for the spinning effect. :think:

Maybe u can send this to Prof Lars... :bsmilie:

haha.. yah! should show him.. i might be printing a copy and sticking it up on the resource room notice board for fun

hahah.. good one... reminds me of my college days... did microbiology.

i love microbiology :p but cell bio has taken over

great work (in buying so many text books!)

There is two "The Cell" Interested to let go of one?
Its a darn good book but i never got to buy it due to the price.

haha... its a good book :p we each own one, so far not letting go yet..easy to read reference

That is interesting. A student is buried in his pile of books. Exam stress :sweat:

Hmm... However, I wonder why is there the need for the spinning effect. :think:

actually if i had more space i wont need the effect :S just wanted to try a new style of blurring than the usual bokeh

nice idea!
pity your roomie though:bsmilie:

:p he's pretty sporting.. sometimes when i try to grab a sunset shot, i.e. nice sky when i come out of the shower etc, i'll grab my cam and he'll grab my tripod and we'll rush to a good spot to shoot. sunsets pretty quickly in sg.. hard to catch at times when clouds are nice

Status
Not open for further replies.