Not open for further replies.

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
Earthquake.jpg

The scene that met us as we drove into the city of Bam, Iran, was a spectacle that caught me unprepared. Utter and complete destruction stretched from horizon to horizon as far as the eye could see with nary a building left untouched. Banks, hospitals, municipalities, hotels, and every other building you can find have been reduced to piles of twisted steel and rubble. What is more mind-boggling is the fact that most of the damage was done in a mere twelve seconds. That’s hardly enough time for one to wake.....

Read The Full Article - Life In A Relief Camp (Bam, Iran)

I am truely impressed by the narration and the quality of photography.

Definitely feel sad for these people not too far away from us . The writer has definitely brought out their anguish and plight into our hearts.

To me, this is what photography is all about. Lots of respect and props for the good work!

What a wonderful piece of work - inspirational and yet respectful of the circumstances.

cheers

Superb photojournalism!!

Were you on assignment or what?

awesome essay and photos

your work is so inspirational! every single one evokes so much emotion...

you have my respect for your focus and great work :thumbsup:

keep it up and thanks so much for sharing, i look forward to seeing more of your experience.

As good as the ones i see on Washington post.com and NYtimes.com slideshows everyday

Ok maybe not as spectacular as some of the photos there but still a very good photojournalistic essay

Status
Not open for further replies.