...licence to Shoot.....?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

sulhan

May 11, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.md-sulhan.com
Hiee...

I'm just thinking if its a wise idea for any Clubsnap outing (group) to have a "sticker for everyone" and a leader carrying flag ....to pose like tourist groups.......who normally get the automatic permission to shoot people in public places......???

Just like what was observed in Chinatown.....a tourist group will have a leader who will lead the group into the market, out in the corridor of the shop house etc.....and thee "TOURIST" take photos like no bodies business........but for us.......locals.......the public are usually not happy when photographed.....

Your views?

regards,
me

;)

Just like what was observed in Chinatown.....a tourist group will have a leader who will lead the group into the market, out in the corridor of the shop house etc.....and thee "TOURIST" take photos like no bodies business.......

really?? :rbounce: :D :rbounce: lolx

From wat i observed and heard.....the general singaporeans do over react and see lone photographers as terrorists....

having a camera and walking about taking photos doesnt mean you are a terrorists!!!

All the media reports have been giving photography a bad rep. Sigh....

Originally posted by sulhan
Hiee...

I'm just thinking if its a wise idea for any Clubsnap outing (group) to have a "sticker for everyone" and a leader carrying flag ....to pose like tourist groups.......who normally get the automatic permission to shoot people in public places......???

Just like what was observed in Chinatown.....a tourist group will have a leader who will lead the group into the market, out in the corridor of the shop house etc.....and thee "TOURIST" take photos like no bodies business........but for us.......locals.......the public are usually not happy when photographed.....

Your views?

regards,
me

;)

not necessary. I have posted an article " photography law in singapore"

go have a read in General Section.

Status
Not open for further replies.