Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

You can see the people in the back are like... "WTF is she saying???"

she is a no-brainer, i bet she will surely get arrested by her govt and send to quake zone for relief work.

Wait till it happens to her. :angry: According to some fengshui master, he said that after the Olympics a bigger catastrophe will befall China. :confused:

1) dont think will send her there, she will be beaten to death.

2) they are protecting her by arresting her. think of what people with relative at sichuan staying at liaoning will do to her.

3) i dont think she meant it when she apologies, the fact that she wasnt drunk when spilling these rubbish, she is just fedup for not being able to play internet games.how many of you will spill these **** from your mouth when you are just fedup for not being able to do your favourite passtime due to a nation wide mouning?

i tot she was caught ands she apologise?

she resembles (the more vocal version) some ugly S'poreans to some extend. :rolleyes:

quick get that girl a PR status! :bsmilie:

Wait till it happens to her. :angry: According to some fengshui master, he said that after the Olympics a bigger catastrophe will defall China. :confused:

do u realise this ? China seems to have a constant string of natural disasters this year.. starting from snow storm during cny.. tibet unrest.. and now earthquakes.:sweat:

:thumbsd::thumbsd:
she ought to be stoned and shot in the head :rolleyes:

if buildings were built to proper specs they would not have crumbles like cookies... :embrass:

Terrible words coming out from her mouth. Sigh.. What is this world becoming to?

do u realise something ? a country which suppress religious beliefs tend to produce people who dun care about right or wrong in handling matters in life...:sweat:

do u realise something ? a country which suppress religious beliefs tend to produce people who dun care about right or wrong in handling matters in life...:sweat:

what hogwash. that is equivalent to saying that one needs religion to tell right from wrong - with just one simple post you have offended many free-thinkers like myself.

and refrain from religious discussion.

She has not been shaken by disasters before, and does not know the real world. Maybe she does not even need to worry about food & water; everything is provided for by someone. So much about education for her....wasted rice in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.