Lian he Zao Bao on the 19th May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discman

May 14, 2005
Marine Parade
Hi, As above, i am looking for lian he zao bao on the 19th of may obiturary section. Reason is because my mum has a long lost friend who has passed away and was published only on the chinese newspaper on where she was creamted and the urn is placed. Does anyone keep this newspaper on the 19th of May. I just need the obiturary section. please pm me your name and hp no so that i can contact you. Many Thanks.

Discman said:
Hi, As above, i am looking for lian he zao bao on the 19th of may obiturary section. Reason is because my mum has a long lost friend who has passed away and was published only on the chinese newspaper on where she was creamted and the urn is placed. Does anyone keep this newspaper on the 19th of May. I just need the obiturary section. please pm me your name and hp no so that i can contact you. Many Thanks.
Let me check...should have it.

I'm sorry bro. It was used to wrap something and was thrown away. Apologies for not being able to help.

Discman said:

Call Singapore Press. Chances are they have copies of it.

i have it. maybe u can tell me the name and then i will just tell u the information.

apparently my mother forgets the details of this decreased.. Only details she has is she is theresa age 61, 1 daughter. Does anyone think he/she could pass me the paper for that section... many thanks. i stay in the east

Hi,

I've checked the papers n there's no such person. You might want to check wif your mum again on the date published.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.