Status
Not open for further replies.

eyes

Nov 15, 2003
Australia
www.aljazeera.net
As above. No lack of talents.

screenshot008xb.jpg

hope her son wont avoid ns when is time to serve....

Singapore citizen how to siam?

i got a friend's cousin 2nd gen PR, freaking go back india to hide liao...

That one different; if ever come back to Singapore, ah gong will catch.

He's a citizen leh. Not PR. Unless he renounces his citizenship and leaves the country lor.

but i remembered my friend told me his cousin was born in india, so is he still considered as 2nd gen PR if his parents is 1st gen PR ?

but i remembered my friend told me his cousin was born in india, so is he still considered as 2nd gen PR if his parents is 1st gen PR ?

Yep, he should be 2nd gen PR.

By then Ah gong will still be available :angel: ?

I'm sure ah gong has a few standby gholas....

... paiseh, I'm doing Dune again... ;p

i thought SOC was quite fun actually. i understand my vocation runs a longer distance than army personnel for SOC as well.

you haven't see the sea-based soc yet...still have to do 3 laps in 1 attempt.

i thought SOC was quite fun actually. i understand my vocation runs a longer distance than army personnel for SOC as well.

Aiyah, not everybody will be in combat vocation lah. Some people can chao-geng until get some office job at CMPB. Life now very good. And what is the recruit allowance like now? $400?

Neighbouring unit has a fresh intake of trainees.

Was quite painful for them, and painful for me as an observer, to see them attempt to collapse the wall.

;p;p;p

Status
Not open for further replies.