LFC II - You'll never Walk Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah! I got the 2000th post! :bsmilie: ibmn.....both West brom and West ham got 4 points each! Top halve of the table......

afbug said:
Oh yeah! I got the 2000th post! :bsmilie: ibmn.....both West brom and West ham got 4 points each! Top halve of the table......
call me now??

bad win better than no win, but i agree, we sucked. still finding it hard to break down determined oppositions and kill off games. i only managed to watch one half but despite the wealth of talent in midfield, we seemed to lack the killer pass and also the movement of the forwards isn't too great. we need more movement and dynamism off the ball. not to mention better finishing. and our wingers don't give enough width or good crosses. don't even wanna talk about garcia, he has no place on the right.

zhapchit said:
Garcia is crap!

I am surprised that he is still playing for Liverpool. I've seen many bad things being sad about him here, so obviously he is not good enough. He is still living a fool. :bsmilie:

But its still 3 points althou......one is a Euro champ and the other a Div champ.......4 points after 2 games is quite good actually. Man Utd also had problems breaking down a stubbon Villa defence.

I noticed that Liverpool lack the invention to go forward. Often its a one man show buy Gerrard. Maybe its the prob. And playing 4-5-1 at home to Sunderland clearly lacked ambition.

everlose won...

west brom and west ham are in the top 5....

what is the world coming to??

ibitemynails said:
everlose won...

west brom and west ham are in the top 5....

what is the world coming to??

Chelsea got lucky again. :eek: What is the world coming to?? :dunno:

afbug said:
Chelsea got lucky again. :eek: What is the world coming to?? :dunno:

Yeah... they so super duper lucky for the 2nd time running.... you know what? I hate to admit it, but some people call that 'championship luck'. :rolleyes:

tao said:
Yeah... they so super duper lucky for the 2nd time running.... you know what? I hate to admit it, but some people call that 'championship luck'. :rolleyes:

Ain't it fun isn't it? :confused: Hiazzz........try as we might, sometimes, the ball simply refuses to go in. :eek:

Dogba knee it, its a goal!!

giddygoat said:
bad win better than no win, but i agree, we sucked. still finding it hard to break down determined oppositions and kill off games. i only managed to watch one half but despite the wealth of talent in midfield, we seemed to lack the killer pass and also the movement of the forwards isn't too great. we need more movement and dynamism off the ball. not to mention better finishing. and our wingers don't give enough width or good crosses. don't even wanna talk about garcia, he has no place on the right.
Well... i just wondered why Hamann did not play. I mean i like Sisoko but he's no way near Hamann's standard in terms of dictating play and vision.

Impt thing is we won. In fact, Cisse's goal should have counted as it's definitely not offside.

afbug said:
I am surprised that he is still playing for Liverpool. I've seen many bad things being sad about him here, so obviously he is not good enough. He is still living a fool. :bsmilie:

But its still 3 points althou......one is a Euro champ and the other a Div champ.......4 points after 2 games is quite good actually. Man Utd also had problems breaking down a stubbon Villa defence.

I noticed that Liverpool lack the invention to go forward. Often its a one man show buy Gerrard. Maybe its the prob. And playing 4-5-1 at home to Sunderland clearly lacked ambition.
I agree with you to a certain extent. Garcia did not play well in EPL but thats nothing new. Thats why Rafa started Cisse as Right winger. 4-5-1 does not need to be defensive. Chelsea also plays 451 but the 2 wingers supports very far up and it's more like 433.

We do need a right winger... Nobby may be the answer... too bad gonzales also cannot get the work permit...

tao said:
yeah... chelsea is indeed lucky but honestly arsenal don't deserve to win either. Chelsea did play better than Arsenal eventhough arsenal passes the ball around very well..

btw, did you guys see how terry make those cross field passes to robben from time to time... he's really rock solid now. I think Sol Campbell can forget about WC2006....It's Rio and Terry for me with Carra and King as backup...

nemesis32 said:
yeah... chelsea is indeed lucky but honestly arsenal don't deserve to win either. Chelsea did play better than Arsenal eventhough arsenal passes the ball around very well..

btw, did you guys see how terry make those cross field passes to robben from time to time... he's really rock solid now. I think Sol Campbell can forget about WC2006....It's Rio and Terry for me with Carra and King as backup...

Frankly I am surprised Wenger didn't play Bergkamp and Reyes. I think they would have made a big difference, esp. when Ljungberg pulled out - he was quite a threat and I was about to vote for him as MOTM. Bergkamp was needed in the middle to create the crucial final pass which was sorely missing. Reyes would have been a better choice than Van Persie.

Senderos is too young and too weak physically to play Drogba. Sol Campbell would have been ideal.

Anyway, the ball is round, as we all found in the Drogba way..... :bsmilie:

sigh..................................

I can't believe that the Euro Cup top scorer is going to Villa!

He may be a headless chicken at times but....

kahheng said:
Frankly I am surprised Wenger didn't play Bergkamp and Reyes. I think they would have made a big difference, esp. when Ljungberg pulled out - he was quite a threat and I was about to vote for him as MOTM. Bergkamp was needed in the middle to create the crucial final pass which was sorely missing. Reyes would have been a better choice than Van Persie.

Senderos is too young and too weak physically to play Drogba. Sol Campbell would have been ideal.

Anyway, the ball is round, as we all found in the Drogba way..... :bsmilie:
Senderos too inexperienced. Before Drogba comes on, he played very well... Sometimes, it's all physcologically..... As for Reyes and Bergkamp, i too wondered why they did not play... even when fabregas was subbed, flamini played instead...

tao said:
I can't believe that the Euro Cup top scorer is going to Villa!

He may be a headless chicken at times but....
You won't missed much lah... Owen may be coming back and he's definitely scoring more than Baros...

Please start another thread (LFC III ?) if you all intend to continue this discussion as this thread has crossed over the 2,000 post limit. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.