LFC II - You'll never Walk Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

May 2, 2003
Pasir Ris
Visit site
Anything and everything about the greatest F.C. in the world!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

woohoo!!

A new Thread to mark a NEW start for Liverpool!!!!!

Cheesecake said:
me me!!

reporting to a new thread!!

LIVERPOOL!! You'll Never Walk Alone!!

let's sell diouf and diao!!

Liverpool gonna reign the next season!!

LFC: U'll never walk alone.
Clubsnappers: U'll never snap alone. ;)

The Force is strong with Liverpool....we'll win the Champion's League....and I'll have a nice big birthday present :bsmilie:

is there any place for liverpool fans to chill other than pennyblack?

tuy21 said:
is there any place for liverpool fans to chill other than pennyblack?
Think there's a pub at UE Square that's sort of like an official liverpool pub. I believe the Liverpool fan club shifted there also and they are having some promo on 26th morning for the final. Anyone interested?

nemesis32 said:
Think there's a pub at UE Square that's sort of like an official liverpool pub. I believe the Liverpool fan club shifted there also and they are having some promo on 26th morning for the final. Anyone interested?

yeah i'm in..

Any website on the pub? Want to know more info on the cup final event.. ;)

after killing giants Juventus and Chelsea, I think Pool have a real chance to land the big prize.

yes yes yes!!!

reporting!!!

kenshinz said:
The Force is strong with Liverpool....we'll win the Champion's League....and I'll have a nice big birthday present :bsmilie:

Am not LFC fans BUT will support Liverpool to win the Champion's League.

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

:cheers:

liverpool fans are the best!!!

it's so wierd to use this thread...

i'm so used to 190++ pages...

ibitemynails said:
it's so wierd to use this thread...

i'm so used to 190++ pages...
You must post more then... anyway the limited is 30sec/post so assuming 1 post/min with 20post/page... you will need only 4000mins or 66.66hrs!!

tuy21 said:
yeah i'm in..
The Official Liverpool F.C. Fan Club ( Singapore) and The Mighty Reds Store have ceased operations at 30 Maxwell Road. We have move to UE Square Shopping Mall, 81 Clemenceau Avenue, #03-15/17. We have endosed a huge pub called M.I.A (Made In Anfield) and a cafeteria called the Red Cuisine within our clubhouse. Both outlets are currently operating in full swing, so do pop over to take a look and chill out with us. The Admin centre and The Mighty Reds Store will begin operational in Mid May. Look out for this space as we keep you updated.

This is the new place... i also never been there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.