LFC II - You'll never Walk Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
nemesis32 said:
arsenal is lucky to get away... i think Newcastle played their guts out... Jenas shd be booked but not red-carded and it's pretty clear that Lungberg dived... the newcastle player hardly touches him..

Jenas red card was a bit harsh but his challenge was really stupid and unnecessary. They have got stricter rules for tackles from behind. He should have been careful.

Playing their guts out doesnt matter much. Wigan did the same. Quality wins in the end ;p

Ljungberg hardly dived. the defender was nowhere near the ball and cluttered into him from behind. Ljungberg certainly didnt need a second invitation. You hardly saw any complaints from the Newcastle players about the penalty.

Still Arsenal werent too impressive. I miss Vieira :cry:
Cesc is a very intelligent passer of the ball but he cannot grab a game by the scruff of the neck like PD4 did. This is the season for Gilberto to stand up and be counted. We sure could have used Baptista in that midfield. Thieves from Madrid got him:angry:
--

Was with the KT fireworks shoot outing this Sunday. Wanted to rush to a pub right after the fireworks to watch Arsenal kick off their season. Surprisingly noone had any interest ! I had to watch it alone in this open air cafe on the millenium walk overbridge.

Duh !

rahul said:
Jenas red card was a bit harsh but his challenge was really stupid and unnecessary. They have got stricter rules for tackles from behind. He should have been careful.

Playing their guts out doesnt matter much. Wigan did the same. Quality wins in the end ;p

Ljungberg hardly dived. the defender was nowhere near the ball and cluttered into him from behind. Ljungberg certainly didnt need a second invitation. You hardly saw any complaints from the Newcastle players about the penalty.

Still Arsenal werent too impressive. I miss Vieira :cry:
Cesc is a very intelligent passer of the ball but he cannot grab a game by the scruff of the neck like PD4 did. This is the season for Gilberto to stand up and be counted. We sure could have used Baptista in that midfield. Thieves from Madrid got him:angry:
--

Was with the KT fireworks shoot outing this Sunday. Wanted to rush to a pub right after the fireworks to watch Arsenal kick off their season. Surprisingly noone had any interest ! I had to watch it alone in this open air cafe on the millenium walk overbridge.

Duh !
Jenas red card was rescined as referee also decided he make the mistake. Jenas tackle from the side, got contact of the ball and drag down Giberto with the trailing leg (inevitable)

If you looked at teh Lungberg incident, he definitely dived as he jumped just before he fell.. Is there contact, yes, there is, but is the contact that cost him to fall? No.

Cheesecake said:
looks certain to see Owen here in Anfield very soon! :(
Baros finalising his move to Villa.:sweat:

Why :( ? Mickey the midget is coming home! You guys should be happy. Oh i'm sure, deep down inside, Liverpool fans will be happy cos they and Benitaz know that none of their current crop of strikers are better than the midget. :)

Very soon, the midget that was looked down and critised will be known as Michael Owen again. :bsmilie:

zhapchit said:
darn why do they have to sell Milan to another EPL team..

Ya man. He is suppost to be one of the best in the world. Golden boot and CL winner, why sell him? Some even say that he is better than Owen!

afbug said:
Why :( ? Mickey the midget is coming home! You guys should be happy. Oh i'm sure, deep down inside, Liverpool fans will be happy cos they and Benitaz know that none of their current crop of strikers are better than the midget. :)

Very soon, the midget that was looked down and critised will be known as Michael Owen again. :bsmilie:

Ya man. He is suppost to be one of the best in the world. Golden boot and CL winner, why sell him? Some even say that he is better than Owen!
u know how i feel about mickey...

afbug said:

owen is over his own sell-by date for us Liverpool fans. the future's blueprint does not include him. but if Rafa feels otherwise, and if we manage to win some silverwares with him in the side this season, we will all hail Rafa.

imagine golden balls back in man utd. period.

afbug said:
supposed. not suppose. baros is a good player. at least he was top scorer and all. at least he once was.. but the system Rafa employs does not suit his style of play. so off he goes.

ibitemynails said:
u know how i feel about mickey...

You like Mickey and i like Donald. :bsmilie:

Cheesecake said:
owen is over his own sell-by date for us Liverpool fans. the future's blueprint does not include him. but if Rafa feels otherwise, and if we manage to win some silverwares with him in the side this season, we will all hail Rafa.

imagine golden balls back in man utd. period.

Yeah man. Kinda hard to imagine golden balls back at united. Afterall, we have no experience in being taken for a ride. :bsmilie: If United changed manager, then maybe golden balls might have a future but by then his balls would have faded liao. :sweatsm: Golden no more!

If Liverpool does sign Owen, that means he is included in Liverpool's future blueprint. Who wanna sign someone whom they don't intend to feature? Maybe Chelsea? Too much cash! :bsmilie:

Ok, i will stop my nonsense.

afbug said:
You like Mickey and i like Donald. :bsmilie:

Yeah man. Kinda hard to imagine golden balls back at united. Afterall, we have no experience in being taken for a ride. :bsmilie: If United changed manager, then maybe golden balls might have a future but by then his balls would have faded liao. :sweatsm: Golden no more!

If Liverpool does sign Owen, that means he is included in Liverpool's future blueprint. Who wanna sign someone whom they don't intend to feature? Maybe Chelsea? Too much cash! :bsmilie:

Ok, i will stop my nonsense.
what is golden balls?

ibitemynails said:
who is golden balls then??

I dun believe you dun know him. There is only one pair of golden balls in the world! He is sooooo famous.....he is the face of brylcreem, gillette, adidas...etc :bsmilie: I already said that he will not have a future at United unless the current manager leaves!

nemesis32 said:
Jenas red card was rescined as referee also decided he make the mistake. Jenas tackle from the side, got contact of the ball and drag down Giberto with the trailing leg (inevitable)

If you looked at the Lungberg incident, he definitely dived as he jumped just before he fell.. Is there contact, yes, there is, but is the contact that cost him to fall? No.

ok you have convinced me that Jenas red card was wrong. I am happy that it has been rescinded and converted to a yellow. Thats probably good if he joins us by month end :D

Regarding the contact, it is very debatable. You probably watched a number of replays to decide. Ref had only one chance. It was from behind and the defender didnt get the ball. Most players in Ljungberg's place would have taken the tumble. Some lenient ref might have ignored it. Arsenal got a penalty. Won 2-0
I am happy with that. These contentious decisions have a way of balancing themselves out over a season. You get some in your favour and some against.

Its Chelsea at the Bridge now !! If they play like the way they did against Wigan, we can beat them. Atleast we will play them away, before Essien joins them :angry:

afbug said:
I dun believe you dun know him. There is only one pair of golden balls in the world! He is sooooo famous.....he is the face of brylcreem, gillette, adidas...etc :bsmilie: I already said that he will not have a future at United unless the current manager leaves!

and golden balls's wife has never read a book before! ;p

rahul said:
Regarding the contact, it is very debatable. You probably watched a number of replays to decide. Ref had only one chance. It was from behind and the defender didnt get the ball. Most players in Ljungberg's place would have taken the tumble. Some lenient ref might have ignored it. Arsenal got a penalty. Won 2-0
I am happy with that. These contentious decisions have a way of balancing themselves out over a season. You get some in your favour and some against.

Its Chelsea at the Bridge now !! If they play like the way they did against Wigan, we can beat them. Atleast we will play them away, before Essien joins them :angry:

I guess you are Arsenal supporter? In any case, a dive is a dive. For example, i like Klinsmen but i do not respect him as he often resort to spectacular dives... You dun see Shearer, Henry etc do that...

In this instance, i knew Ljungberg dives and it's prob because Arsenal could not break down Newcastle.

In fact, last weekend, Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea all are quite lucky. I do not believe that they deserves to win... Man U maybe still more deserving as they took their chances well on Everton's mistake. I Think Liverpool played the best amongst the 4 teams but we fail to score. I am very confident of our chances..

mickey mouse looks likely to sign up for a 1yr loan deal from Real Madrid by the weekend. he looks set to turn down Lyon, Newcastle and eternal nemesis, Man Utd for a return to the famous Red jersey of Liverpool.

how wonderful. ha! ha!:(

I dun mind signing Owen and Woodgate on loan... at least they are proven and cost us nothing in transfer fees. moreover, this being world cup year, they will be motivated to play well. In fact,i think EPL will be very exciting due to world cup next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.