LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesecake

the old thread got locked for reasons untold.

for all posts with regards to LIVERPOOL!

anyway, a brand new season, 06/07.

let's speculate who comes who goes.

cheesecake reporting to this thread!

You'll Never Walk Alone!

Hmm, locked? Dun think there was anything that controversial.

Anyway hello to a new thread.

Love

Thread too long lah. I still remember i refused to open one last time. :bsmilie:

Go Liverpool Go!!! Let's go for the EPL title next season:)

I fancy seeing Carragher, Gerrard and Fowler forming the English backbone for Liverpool.

83 pages of LFC talk is considered long..?

oh well... now in Vol 4, not too bad lah.....

:think: come to think of it, not many CS EPL fans rooting their club as eagerly as us??

-You'll never walk alone-

zha said:
83 pages of LFC talk is considered long..?

oh well... now in Vol 4, not too bad lah.....

:think: come to think of it, not many CS EPL fans rooting their club as eagerly as us??

-You'll never walk alone-

Their love is not as strong as us. ;)

YNWA

akane said:
Their love is not as strong as us. ;)

YNWA

It's easy to love in fair weather. But most of us LFC fans have been following the reds through rain and snow and still hanging on with our fingertips. This separated out the fans from the "fans".
Just like we're starting to see the real man utd fans now becos the glory hunting losers who supported the team during the great days of SAF have traded in their red for blue.
Speaking of which, was it just me or there seem to be more people in LFC jerseys these days. Kept running into them recently.

still eagerly checking all the footie sites for new signings for LFC. so exciting!

Cheesecake said:
;p gonna divert my attention to WC2006 soon.

yeah!

World Cup :thumbsup:

giddygoat said:
It's easy to love in fair weather. But most of us LFC fans have been following the reds through rain and snow and still hanging on with our fingertips. This separated out the fans from the "fans".
Just like we're starting to see the real man utd fans now becos the glory hunting losers who supported the team during the great days of SAF have traded in their red for blue.
Speaking of which, was it just me or there seem to be more people in LFC jerseys these days. Kept running into them recently.

yeah totally agree! been supporting for the past 20 years.
it has given me joy and sadness...true rollercoaster.
and you need to be really "fit" to support liverpool =p too many moments to warrant a cardiac arrest..i wonder if anyone actually die watching a liverpool final;p

Go Liverpool Go!!!

THRASH MAN U AND CHEALSEA FOR GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.