LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesecake

com'on u REDS!!

post here!

Gerrard not playing tonight! Baros waving goodbye! Rafa using Kuyt as a bait to land Owen on the cheap! Lyon and Marseille tabled a bid for Cisse!

oh my goodness!

I hoped cisse don't move. I still rate him highly... he's a natural scorer....

Baros... as expected, should be joining Aston Villa... question is will Owen come back?

What LFC need is luck, like last year championship like that else, the ball still round. :(

At last a new thread was created. I saw the closed old thread just now and i simply refuse to create a new one. :bsmilie: Taboo to me. :sweatsm:

GO GO GO LIVERPOOL GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is the match tonite on tv? :dunno:

Cheesecake said:
com'on u REDS!!

post here!

Gerrard not playing tonight! Baros waving goodbye! Rafa using Kuyt as a bait to land Owen on the cheap! Lyon and Marseille tabled a bid for Cisse!

oh my goodness!

Cisse should go home. I think Owen is more potent.

Are they confirmed buying Solano? He'll make a good acquistion if you ask me. He's a good link man to have behind the forwards or on the right.

Sign Solna! i rate him higher even though he was playing for Newcastle back then! ha!

:)

Cisse should stay... i feel that he din't get a fair crack at the whip. Morientes should really start doing well now. :(

zhapchit said:
Seems that there is no live telecast

Why is it the sports channels tend to broadcast only the 'half-past six' footbore games? E.g., Middlesborough versus Newcastle Utd, Blackburn versus Portsmouth, WBA versus Spurs are sure guranteed live broadcasts.......................:rolleyes:

kahheng said:
Why is it the sports channels tend to broadcast only the 'half-past six' footbore games? E.g., Middlesborough versus Newcastle Utd, Blackburn versus Portsmouth, WBA versus Spurs are sure guranteed live broadcasts.......................:rolleyes:

simple... it is all about the money. such matches are simply much cheaper to 'buy' for the sports channel.

Showing my support:thumbsup:

tao said:
simple... it is all about the money. such matches are simply much cheaper to 'buy' for the sports channel.

Yeah I suspected that. Which is why I would watch only maybe ten games out of a whole EPL season. (sure wasted my time watching that Chelsea-Arsenal game)

afbug said:
At last a new thread was created. I saw the closed old thread just now and i simply refuse to create a new one. :bsmilie: Taboo to me. :sweatsm:
hahahhaa

you got problem ah???

why cannot start new LFC thread ah???

Status
Not open for further replies.