LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good goalies are hard to find, look at Man U, they still couldn't find replacement for the Great Dane......

furrycake said:
Arsenal's goalkeeper sucked.. they cant seem to find a good one :rolleyes:

plinius said:
good goalies are hard to find, look at Man U, they still couldn't find replacement for the Great Dane......

indeed. Schmikes is simply irreplaceable. Guess Man U really ruleD then :rolleyes:

furrycake said:
indeed. Schmikes is simply irreplaceable. Guess Man U really ruleD then :rolleyes:

Not irreplaceable but very difficult to replace and gotta spend lots of $$$ :)

Edwin Van Der Sar is very good... i think in his prime, he's almost as good as schemi...but now? hehe...

i just hope he turns out to be the TAIBI no. 2!! let the goal goes pass his legs!!

Wah confused already , suddenly tokking about Man U goal keepers.

Agreed, love to see Taibi<-(allergic to grass) reincarnate in Van de Sar....but too bad it won't happen.

we talk abt Man U keeper becos they will fumble against us mah.... just like how Murphy scores against them....

nemesis32 said:
we talk abt Man U keeper becos they will fumble against us mah.... just like how Murphy scores against them....

You know.....we still can't forget what Forlan did for us. :bsmilie: And of cause, some assistance from.....:sweatsm:

Cheesecake said:
yeah! no problem!
and barthez is our best friend too! :bsmilie:

Lets not forget our own kelong king David James, Dudek and Toare or whatever you spell his name..... hehehe

idor said:
Lets not forget our own kelong king David James, Dudek and Toare or whatever you spell his name..... hehehe

Toare? Waaa the Zidane wannabe! :bsmilie: I cannot forget his ala Zidane goal against Burnley in the FA cup last season. :sweatsm:

The mind of Mickey Mouse <-----the lowdown on what is he up to. Scheming little mouse. :bsmilie:

afbug said:
Toare? Waaa the Zidane wannabe! :bsmilie: I cannot forget his ala Zidane goal against Burnley in the FA cup last season. :sweatsm:

The mind of Mickey Mouse <-----the lowdown on what is he up to. Scheming little mouse. :bsmilie:

that is traore, for ur info.
thank goodness man utd have silvestre in their books, and neville. :sweatsm:

as for mickey, he should go fly kite and eat fish'n'chips. a very fake person.:thumbsd:

plinius said:
Everton out of CL liao...........
expected. its villareal afterall!
they should be glad that they scored 2 goals against them! :bsmilie:
don't tell me anyone of u here believe that Everton can overcome Villareal?!:bsmilie:

do they get a UEFA Cup place? that would be ... ... some consolation! :bsmilie:

plinius said:
Everton out of CL liao...........

never expect them to play CLs anyway, standards too much different liao..........;)

nemesis32 said:
good for us as our CL money will be more if i am not wrong! :)
ya... more ££ into our coffers! good going, EVERTON!!:bsmilie:

let's hope we stay long enough in this competition..

Cisse's staying and surprise surprise... Newcastle lose yet again! Good Going, Souney!:thumbsup:

Liverpool to sign Stelios from Bolton for £2million?

Yes the day has come.
We, the reigning European Champions deservedly to be in the CL compared to Everton!

i rem everton was once complaining abt the loss of income generated from the champs league bcoz of liverpool entry..bcoz the pie would be spilt into 5 instead of 4
but now they not getting a single cent/pence :bsmilie:

Cheesecake said:
expected. its villareal afterall!
they should be glad that they scored 2 goals against them! :bsmilie:
don't tell me anyone of u here believe that Everton can overcome Villareal?!:bsmilie:

do they get a UEFA Cup place? that would be ... ... some consolation! :bsmilie:

actually from the reports, the botak referree did not do them any favours, the match should have gone to extra time

oh well, life is tough :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Even if the goal was allowed, it may not go into extra time as villareal scores a late goal anyway....

Status
Not open for further replies.