LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemesis32

Oct 16, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
I hoped cisse don't move. I still rate him highly... he's a natural scorer....

Baros... as expected, should be joining Aston Villa... question is will Owen come back?

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
What LFC need is luck, like last year championship like that else, the ball still round. :(

afbug

Aug 19, 2004
Planet SG™
At last a new thread was created. I saw the closed old thread just now and i simply refuse to create a new one. :bsmilie: Taboo to me. :sweatsm:

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
GO GO GO LIVERPOOL GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kahheng

Jan 20, 2002
bride.ru
Cheesecake said:
com'on u REDS!!

post here!

Gerrard not playing tonight! Baros waving goodbye! Rafa using Kuyt as a bait to land Owen on the cheap! Lyon and Marseille tabled a bid for Cisse!

oh my goodness!
Cisse should go home. I think Owen is more potent.

Are they confirmed buying Solano? He'll make a good acquistion if you ask me. He's a good link man to have behind the forwards or on the right.

kahheng

Jan 20, 2002
bride.ru
zhapchit said:
Seems that there is no live telecast
Why is it the sports channels tend to broadcast only the 'half-past six' footbore games? E.g., Middlesborough versus Newcastle Utd, Blackburn versus Portsmouth, WBA versus Spurs are sure guranteed live broadcasts.......................:rolleyes:

tao

Jan 7, 2005
Beach Road
kahheng said:
Why is it the sports channels tend to broadcast only the 'half-past six' footbore games? E.g., Middlesborough versus Newcastle Utd, Blackburn versus Portsmouth, WBA versus Spurs are sure guranteed live broadcasts.......................:rolleyes:
simple... it is all about the money. such matches are simply much cheaper to 'buy' for the sports channel.

kahheng

Jan 20, 2002
bride.ru
tao said:
simple... it is all about the money. such matches are simply much cheaper to 'buy' for the sports channel.
Yeah I suspected that. Which is why I would watch only maybe ten games out of a whole EPL season. (sure wasted my time watching that Chelsea-Arsenal game)

Dec 4, 2004
afbug said:
At last a new thread was created. I saw the closed old thread just now and i simply refuse to create a new one. :bsmilie: Taboo to me. :sweatsm:
hahahhaa

you got problem ah???

why cannot start new LFC thread ah???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom