LF outing - Vivo city rooftop skypark

lkkang

Jan 6, 2007
Punggol 21
VIVOCITY shooting

organizing a simple LF outing at VivoCity rooftop. We gather / meet at the rooftop on

Saturday 26 May 2012, 7am

( exact location , I seriously have not been there for years, but, on a Saturday morning 7am, I don't think there will be a lot of people there, so, please call each other when you are there :) ) To reach there, take MRT and alight at the station NE1 ( Habourfront ).

We will take a break after the shoot , and then proceed to the wooden boardwalk towards Santosa for our second location.

plan to end the shoot at about 10am.
if it rains, outing is cancelled.

please write your name here if you wish to join this outing, if you do not wish to write you name here, please be there on time, so that we can link up again.

happy shooting :)

1. lkkang ( aka Billy )

Billy at 7am will u have access to de rooftop?

I just called up Vivocity, the shops are opened at 10am only....

OK, we shall meet at the HABOURFRONT MRT control station at 7am then, perhaps, we visit the boardwalk or other area, then come back to Vivocity at about 10am.

thanks Jackson.

Billy at 7am will u have access to de rooftop?

1. lkkang ( aka Billy )
2. Shadowleong (Julian)

arh... I saw the shadow of the poles too .. nice ! :thumbsup:
but when I got there, the shadow of the building already covers half of the poles :(

nice
Billy

my shots that morning.
Nice outing indeed :)

bw_vivo_450011.jpg

bw_vivo_450021.jpg

bw_vivo_450031.jpg

Billy

Nice. Thought you guys were shooting distance Sentosa?

Nice. Thought you guys were shooting distance Sentosa?
on the broadwalk to sentosa.
combine from 2 frames. Not much people walking to sentosa so early in the morning. so captured the 2 guys in 2 separate frames and merged in PS.