~ Lexus ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splutter

Dec 28, 2003
Gim Boon Tai
www.splutterphotography.com
Hey guys, I was fortunate enough to be able to help a friend do a car shoot. It's my very first time shooting cars and I learnt quite a bit.

Here are just 2 pics to share with you guys. Still wondering if I should get rid of the car plate :think:

C&c very much welcome as always :D

01.jpg

02.jpg

The shadow kinda spoils the pictures. Can PS it away?

the location and all realy makes the black car look kindda "dark" leh....

splut,
for a car like lexus, it shouldnt be placed in a worned down house.
i felt that a modern high tech building will be more suitable for it's location.
2cents.

you wanna shoot my family lexus?must pay you?:)

the location and all realy makes the black car look kindda "dark" leh....

dark to make it look classy cos lexus is a luxury car.not to mention it's the top model LS 460.
:)

AJ23, Yeah lazy to remove it haha. I dun really like to move such stuff away. Always think what should be there should be there (unless its a coke can or something)

Gerald, u dunno meh I always shoot dark stuff haha.

jeanie, the location was kinda last min. Wanted to do at hotel, but can't get permit. In fact shoot at this place also get chase away halfway :sweat:

You sure u wan to pay me to shoot meh, no standard one leh :sweatsm:

I like the fact that it's a worn down house in the background, and a true modern day beast in the foreground.

Shows just how far we have come in terms of technology and design eh? :)

eh bro...try public carpark la....take the lexus .... while its moving.. :D

For black cars, it's best taken using a bright background and surrounding, so as to bring out the shine. The composition for the first pic is great. If you can make it higher key, it will look better.

For 2nd pic, I don't like the backgound. The contour of the car is all gone. Try another shot bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.