Lexar Image Rescue 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilato

Jan 12, 2003
Sg, West
Visit site
hi CS Clubbers!

i just gotten a Lexar CF 40x card as a present from my GF, i was pretty excited as there's this Image Rescue thingy enclosed.

HOWEVER, i "kay-Kiang" i inserted the CF card into my A70 and format it for usage.

it's on;ly when i wanna download the pictures to my PC, then i was flipping thru the manual....
THE IMAGE RESCUE software is IN THE CF CARD!!!
and i actually FORMAT IT!

can any kind soul out there care to sahre on where can i find the installation software??

feeling silly.... kilato

kilato said:
hi CS Clubbers!

i just gotten a Lexar CF 40x card as a present from my GF, i was pretty excited as there's this Image Rescue thingy enclosed.

HOWEVER, i "kay-Kiang" i inserted the CF card into my A70 and format it for usage.

it's on;ly when i wanna download the pictures to my PC, then i was flipping thru the manual....

can any kind soul out there care to sahre on where can i find the installation software??

feeling silly.... kilato

I have PMed you for your email add. Will send you a copy.

kilato said:
hi CS Clubbers!

feeling silly.... kilato

Heehee. That was exactly what I did. After formatting, I started looking for a miniCD in the package. Duh. ;p

You can actually download Image Rescue v. 2 from Lexar's website, but you need version 1 in order to install it.

Not sure if other brands can use the full functionality of IR2, I've only tried doing a CF scan of my Sandisk 512MB card, no problems with that :)

I made sure I got it off my card before I formatted it. Installed it, and guess what - it's a 30 day trial version! Pretty cheesy marketing on Lexar's part I must say. So Lexar - THANKS FOR NOTHING!

kelster said:
hmm...can other branded CF card use the image rescue software?...hmm...just asking...heh

Yes, you can use other brand of CF card.

Me too. Have sent you my email address.

Hmmm...me too..when I first got my card..I reformatted it...

Luck was on my side one afternoon when I wen to Eastgear with a friend one day and happened to ask the salesperson about the IR. When I told him that I accidentally formatted my card, he got my email and sent my a copy of the IRv1 that night...

arghhh i made the same mistake on my Lexar card ... formated it :(.... can anyone e-mail me a copy of the Lexar Image Rescue 1.0? :cry: can you PM me and i give ya my e-mail?... sob sob sob sob... thx many many

lumen said:
arghhh i made the same mistake on my Lexar card ... formated it :(.... can anyone e-mail me a copy of the Lexar Image Rescue 1.0? :cry: can you PM me and i give ya my e-mail?... sob sob sob sob... thx many many

heehee... welcome to the club! i wish the lexar corp will wise up and burn it on a CD for their CF cards... :complain:

are u using winXP? if so, pm me ur e-mail add. i can send u a copy. just dat u have to clear ur mailbox becos the file can be pretty big... :sweat:

nightwolf75 said:
heehee... welcome to the club! i wish the lexar corp will wise up and burn it on a CD for their CF cards... :complain:

are u using winXP? if so, pm me ur e-mail add. i can send u a copy. just dat u have to clear ur mailbox becos the file can be pretty big... :sweat:

hi wolf!! thks for the welcome... the digital world is still too new for me... i din know you cannot any-o-how format your stuff...

yup using XP and have PM-ed you accordingly thks thks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.