Lexar 1000x 32gb lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ywh

Aug 12, 2002
West
Hi all,

My bad that I have dropped. 32gb Lexar 1000xcf card sometime in mid-late oct. Its gold colour and if anyone has picked it up, please contact me!

Not holding onto much hope but hoping for a glimpse of it.

Thank you all.:)

Cheers

Weehan

Where you lost it?

Hi user12343,

Iirc, it will be either bedok, bukit timah, bras brash, city hall, lavender but honestly, it can happen at anytime of the day and I could be in the train then so it's a little hard to even know where I lost it?

If you know it's whereabouts, please pm me. Thank you.:)

if you dropped it in the open, with the past few days being wet, you've to say bye bye to it...

if you dropped it in the open, with the past few days being wet, you've to say bye bye to it...

Haha looks like a Scandisk Extreme replacement is in order.. shock, moisture, low temp resistant?? or at least thats their advert..

Haha looks like a Scandisk Extreme replacement is in order.. shock, moisture, low temp resistant?? or at least thats their advert..

Never heard of Scandisk extreme, only SanDisk extreme.

Hi all,

My bad that I have dropped. 32gb Lexar 1000xcf card sometime in mid-late oct. Its gold colour and if anyone has picked it up, please contact me!

Cheers

Weehan

You should thank your lucky star you're not Edison Chen. :bsmilie:

You should thank your lucky star you're not Edison Chen. :bsmilie:

Sion,

I think many guys will actually want to be him! LOL.

Thanks all for the info/comments, etc. For what its worth, my first CF card which was a Ridata 256mb 20X went in with the laundry and suffered without a hitch. There is actually no fear for ruined CF cards if it's just normal rain. Seawater will be obviously a disaster.

I think many guys will actually want to be him! LOL.

Could you retrace your steps and work out a reason why someone wants to steal your CF card?

Maybe a jealous ex-girlfriend? KGB or FBI? Aliens?

I think you should seek protection for your safety the earlier the better. This may happen to you:

cattleufo.jpg

Finally mystery solved.... so that's where the cows went.... :) Have a good Sunday everyone...

Could you retrace your steps and work out a reason why someone wants to steal your CF card?

Maybe a jealous ex-girlfriend? KGB or FBI? Aliens?

I think you should seek protection for your safety the earlier the better. This may happen to you:

cattleufo.jpg

Finally mystery solved.... so that's where the cows went.... :) Have a good Sunday everyone...

Yeah. That Sion's ship. Wonder why he needs so many cows..... Its a raining Sunday :(

Not necessarily. One of my older CF cards survived seawater, the camera did not ..

Hi all,

Cheers

Weehan

It's important to state your reward first.

I'm sure if you are prepared to pay $500 you'll get the card back today. Maybe even brand new. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.