Lewis Hamilton Win 2009 F1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverPine

Jul 8, 2007
Singapore
It is confirm, Lewis Hamilton Win 2009 F1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix.

I find this year race boring leh.

I found the commentators a bit boring this year. Either because of the lack of crashes/significant turn of events, or because of the lack of public enthusiasm or something. I dunno.

I found the commentators a bit boring this year. Either because of the lack of crashes/significant turn of events, or because of the lack of public enthusiasm or something. I dunno.

I think the BBC commentators are fine. I can't stand the Channel 5 ones. Seems like they dun know much about the sport and are just repeating each other's words.

not much overtaking.. is it true that no overtaking allowed in F! here

I think the BBC commentators are fine. I can't stand the Channel 5 ones. Seems like they dun know much about the sport and are just repeating each other's words.

Alamak, I didn't know BBC had it on. I would've watched that instead.

Not much overtaking, but more overtakes this year from what I've seen. Some of them learnt from last year.

Alamak, I didn't know BBC had it on. I would've watched that instead.

Not much overtaking, but more overtakes this year from what I've seen. Some of them learnt from last year.

BBC is broadcasting F1 for the UK this year. They took over from ITV. Their pre-race analysis is one of the most comprehensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.