Levi's Jeans.. Anyone buys online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaoken

Deregistered
These 2 days, I'm somehow having free time. So went to look through the websites of Levi's USA store and some other online stores selling Levi's jeans.
Noticed their retail price are much cheaper than S'pore prices. Some designs are not even sold in Asia.

Was told that some people buy jeans online from Europe or US. Anyone here does that? :dunno:
Incl. of shipping (via vPost, cheapest from USA to S'pore but takes about a month or even more) and a pair of jeans is usually less than SGD$100.

Furthermore, if buy in S'pore (those non-offer designs), it costs from $80-$150.
Does anyone here think it's a good deal if the pair of jeans is not urgent? :think:

seriously... who needs jeans urgently ?
I think 100+ $ clothing is a bit overpriced.
Vpost usually deliver your stuff within 2 weeks after it received your stuff in its USA address.

not a good idea. all levi's jeans have different cutting even though from the same series. you have to try them on to know.

Not sure about you but I always need alterations when I buy my jeans, so I would prefer to try them on first.

hanzohattori said:
seriously... who needs jeans urgently ?
I think 100+ $ clothing is a bit overpriced.
Vpost usually deliver your stuff within 2 weeks after it received your stuff in its USA address.
I know some girls want particular jeans design "urgently" at times.

kei1309 said:
not a good idea. all levi's jeans have different cutting even though from the same series. you have to try them on to know.
Actually, the waist size is correct, should be ok.
The length, playsafe. Order a little longer can alter. Too short then can't be helped.

spree86 said:
Not sure about you but I always need alterations when I buy my jeans, so I would prefer to try them on first.
For me, I don't have size in S'pore. Levi's only import up till 44" and I need a 46" size. :(
I will order a little longer to alter the length. Too short then can't be helped.

On top of that, I just ordered a pair of jeans I'm interested is USD$30.99 on offer on a online store. Ordered via vPost service called vConcierge. ;)
Shipping I prepare another about $25. Gonna ask them to ship using polymer bag.

I like usa Levis cos of the size and length they offer is really extensive..

vConcierge No.DescriptionQtyUnit price Total price SGD$
001Levi's ® Jeans - Men's Relaxed Straight 559 ™ Jean - Range (Discontinued) Item #: 100-BOT-005592765 Levi's Style #: 00559-27651USD 30.99 USD 30.99
Other Charges
901Shipping charges by merchant within US1USD 6.95 USD 6.95

Total Charges USD 37.94 48.95
vConcierge Charges
Handling Fee.0.00
vConcierge Fee.2.45
* Total Amount Due51.40

Still cheaper than buying from Levi's direct @ USD$50 (jeans price) + USD$7.50 (to US address) then shipping charges.

vConcierge No.DescriptionQtyUnit price Total price SGD$
001Levi's ® Jeans - Men's Relaxed Straight 559 ™ Jean - Range (Discontinued) Item #: 100-BOT-005592765 Levi's Style #: 00559-27651USD 30.99 USD 30.99
Other Charges
901Shipping charges by merchant within US1USD 6.95 USD 6.95

Total Charges USD 37.94 48.95
vConcierge Charges
Handling Fee.0.00
vConcierge Fee.2.45
* Total Amount Due51.40

Still cheaper than buying from Levi's direct @ USD$50 (jeans price) + USD$7.50 (to US address) then shipping charges.

This is not counting the VPost postage fees yet...

Actually, the waist size is correct, should be ok.

Nope!!! I tried 2 jeans at levis before, same waist size but different series (though both supposedly comfort fit) - one was nice and comfy, the other was dang tight and wanted to turn my father's day into a mother's day.

This is not counting the VPost postage fees yet...
Of course. Postage another $20-$30..

Nope!!! I tried 2 jeans at levis before, same waist size but different series (though both supposedly comfort fit) - one was nice and comfy, the other was dang tight and wanted to turn my father's day into a mother's day.
You are correct. I did a search on Amazon reviews, people said some of the jeans under this series (which I'm buying) were irregular sizes.
For me such a big sized person, I think I'm gonna give this jeans a miss and ignore the order. :what:

Total cost should be around SGD$80. Not worth the risk. Can rather get LEE jeans in S'pore. :think:

Last edited:
yes i bought online .. go to levis shop try afew cutting
remember the 5xx model Wxx Lxx then shop online

same as ralph lauren
i buy all my polo, tshirt from usa too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.