Let's wish Singapore a happy 37th Birthday! (9th August 2002)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
It's that time of the year to wish our nation and more importantly commend a job well done!

Although Singapore's not perfect (anyway, no country is perfect what) but it's the best and most ideal place that I want to get married (I'm not gay), have children (again, I'm not gay), work till my hair is grey (need $$ for hobby and for the reason mentioned earlier), jio my friends (most of them are here) out for a drink and eventually die of a ripeful age, hopefully.

I suppose the one thing that sets them apart is that coincidentally, Clubsnap forums are also hosted here, the small significant dot on the world map.

So here are my wishes for Singapore: Many more good years and I hope people will stay and grumble less (the latter particularly applies to me) and help to make Singapore a better place rather than migrating elsewhere!

Happy Birthday Singapore! :thumbsup:

"We are Singapore, we are Singapore, we will stand together to hear the lion roar"...

adam....

you are such a typical teacher.....

wanna teach us to be hao gong ming (good citizen) huh?

Happy Happy 37th Birthday Singapore! I am proud of you Singapore!:heart: :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by wildhoney
adam....

you are such a typical teacher.....

wanna teach us to be hao gong ming (good citizen) huh?

Hmm...you're first person to mention that...I've known to my colleagues and close friends as a renegade...the non-mainstream type of teacher.

That aside...somebody's birthday is coming soon, surely we have some nice well-wishes? ;)

Originally posted by kh_drew
CTP we remember your lost years.
.... ;(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!!! MUUAAAAHHHH!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

This is my country, this is my land.........

Singapore Forever.........

Hapy Birthday, Singapore............:D

Happy Birthday Singapore!!

May our people continue to prosper,
and may our living standards continue to rise,
That owning cars and cameras may cost us,
And our hard-earned money vanish from our eyes...

heehee
argent2:cool:

I'm very proud of Singapore and the way it handled the Asian crisis and the recent dot-com bust. Not wanting to compare with other countries, but just comparing ourselves, I think overall, everyone's quality of life is improved even during this tough times. Hardly any other country can boost that.

And of coz, I have this strange feeling that singapore is building itself into a fully aircon island :p

Happy birthday Singapore.

firework.jpg

:gbounce: :) :gbounce:

Wishing all members Happy National Day........
Happy Birthday Singapore........
Yyyyaaammm Sssenng...... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.