[Lets up the Ante] You are on the MRT sitting down and u saw....

Whom would u give ur seat up to?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
These ppl in front of you:

Person 1
An old man, bent over, holding onto his walking stick and the grab bar with very little hair and looks as if he's gonna have a heart attack and croak any minute the moment the train jerks.

Person 2
A pregnant lady, thin and petite, her womb so swollen that you swear that her baby's gonna drop out between her legs the moment the train jerks or she'll suffer a miscarriage if she just trips.

Person 3
A middle-aged fella, very thin to the point of being almost an aneroxic, with his leg in thick plaster cast, one hand holding to his clutch and one hand on the overhead grab bar with all his strength.

Person 4
A blind man with his tapping stick.

These 4 ppl are standing side-by-side, in front of you. You look around and ppl are all 'dozing' or very busy. None of them seems to be willing to stand up. And they have the look of 'tell me to stand up and I'll eat u up' with their body size equivalent to that of a WWE wrestler. :sweat:

Who would u give ur seat up to?

all of them have needs la...for me....i dun like to tink to far...i juz stand ... then up to them to decide who should sit....

NOT AGAIN!!!

okie my style now....

i'll get the old man to bend over, the pregnant lady to kneel, the middle aged fella clutching in, and the blind man do a tap dance.. while i sit down & enjoy the performance... hows that... dun think u wan me to elaborate the details would u?

None. If they know they are sort of 'handicapped' in anyways, they can always take taxis. I don't see why they need to come onto the train and expect people to give up seats and/or look pitiful.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
NOT AGAIN!!!

okie my style now....

i'll get the old man to bend over, the pregnant lady to kneel, the middle aged fella clutching in, and the blind man do a tap dance.. while i sit down & enjoy the performance... hows that... dun think u wan me to elaborate the details would u?

Hahahahaha..........:bsmilie:

The best answer.:thumbsup:

also ask the westler looking chap to have a westling match and you and i can place a bet.:lovegrin:

espn said:
None. If they know they are sort of 'handicapped' in anyways, they can always take taxis. I don't see why they need to come onto the train and expect people to give up seats and/or look pitiful.

I don't think they expect pity and everyone to give up their seats. Not everyone can afford to take taxis all the time too.

The question is what would you do, if you have the compassion to help those in greater need than you, and not why they are in the train in the first place. Anyway, we are all encouraged to take the public transport system, and face it, Singapore is not exactly the most handicapped/family friendly place.

Of course, unless you are in worse shape than them, then really no need to give up seats lah.

let's see....

dying old man - ask him sit on floor....in case he conk off just need to topple over to lying down position

man-in-cast - ask him sit on floor - he ain't gonna move much anyway

blind man - ask him sit on floor - also not going anywhere

preg lady - give her the seat. hard for her to sit on floor

:bsmilie:

jsbn said:
These ppl in front of you:

Person 1
An old man, bent over, holding onto his walking stick and the grab bar with very little hair and looks as if he's gonna have a heart attack and croak any minute the moment the train jerks.

Person 2
A pregnant lady, thin and petite, her womb so swollen that you swear that her baby's gonna drop out between her legs the moment the train jerks or she'll suffer a miscarriage if she just trips.

Person 3
A middle-aged fella, very thin to the point of being almost an aneroxic, with his leg in thick plaster cast, one hand holding to his clutch and one hand on the overhead grab bar with all his strength.

Person 4
A blind man with his tapping stick.

These 4 ppl are standing side-by-side, in front of you. You look around and ppl are all 'dozing' or very busy. None of them seems to be willing to stand up. And they have the look of 'tell me to stand up and I'll eat u up' with their body size equivalent to that of a WWE wrestler. :sweat:

Who would u give ur seat up to?

How did the blind man get onto the train in the first place??:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

+evenstar said:
How did the blind man get onto the train in the first place??:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
Erm... he needs to go somewhere and asked someone for help and the fella dumped him inside the train and ran off? :eek:

Pregnant woman. I think I'm growing up feminist. :p

BUT. I'll also poke the people left right centre to make them wake up. I'll glare at them and notion at the people who need the seats more. If they dare to go back to sleep, I'll purposely stamp on their foot when I walk past them, and say oops sorry. :devil: That will make them really injured and therefore, it'll justify their need of the seat.

Thank goodness I'll never have to make this decision in real life.

+evenstar said:

Our MRT stations are visually-handicapped friendly. Have you ever realised what those strange stainless steel raised dots and dashes on the floor are? Those are tactile devices which allow a blind man with a walking stick to find their way around the station and onto the trains on their own.

madmacs said:
preg lady - give her the seat. hard for her to sit on floor

:bsmilie:

When U have sh!t in your large intestines, and want to use the toilet, but someone is inside. Would you rather sit or stand?:sticktong :D

I dun quite get what message u are trying to put across... what has standing and sitting got to do with waiting to defecate.?

AReality said:
When U have sh!t in your large intestines, and want to use the toilet, but someone is inside. Would you rather sit or stand?:sticktong :D

look for another toilet lor :dunno:

Poledra said:
Pregnant woman. I think I'm growing up feminist. :p

BUT. I'll also poke the people left right centre to make them wake up. I'll glare at them and notion at the people who need the seats more. If they dare to go back to sleep, I'll purposely stamp on their foot when I walk past them, and say oops sorry. :devil: That will make them really injured and therefore, it'll justify their need of the seat.

Thank goodness I'll never have to make this decision in real life.

:eek:

women nowadays.... :dunno:

madmacs said:
look for another toilet lor :dunno:
There are times when ur stomach juz can't wait and there is only so much tension in ur lower half's muscles to hold back a 1kg load peeking out. :embrass:

espn said:

Eh... not everyone can afford to take taxi wherever they go brother :D

Status
Not open for further replies.