Let's share a Feed at Raffles card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattlock

Feb 28, 2004
www.superhyperreal.com
I'm planning on getting a Feed at Raffles card. I get a supplementary card with it.
anyone wants to share the cost with me? You get 50% off at all the dining establishments in Raffles Hotel, Swisshotel, Fairmont, Swisshotel Merchant Court,Equinox

We can share the vouchers too...

I don't want the vouchers leh... I just want the card.

I'm planning on getting a Feed at Raffles card. I get a supplementary card with it.
anyone wants to share the cost with me? You get 50% off at all the dining establishments in Raffles Hotel, Swisshotel, Fairmont, Swisshotel Merchant Court,Equinox

We can share the vouchers too...
Mattlock .... IMO, you may have got the discount wrongly .... plse check again.
It should be 50% for 2 diners, 33% for 3 diners and 25% or less for 4 or more diners....
read the small prints....:dunno:
But maybe I am wrong.

Mattlock .... IMO, you may have got the discount wrongly .... plse check again.
It should be 50% for 2 diners, 33% for 3 diners and 25% or less for 4 or more diners....
read the small prints....:dunno:
But maybe I am wrong.

you're right it's 50% off for 2 people...
Nisa, I'm open to just letting go of the supplementary card too

you're right it's 50% off for 2 people...
Nisa, I'm open to just letting go of the supplementary card too

Pm me the amount u want to let go at. :)

Why not just sign up for the Amex Platinum card? Free Feed at Raffles card and 1 yr free subs.. sup cards are free for life.

Why not just sign up for the Amex Platinum card? Free Feed at Raffles card and 1 yr free subs.. sup cards are free for life.

wa..

annual income 50k leh...

50K annual income is peanut shell for Mattlock! Not even peanuts, but the shell! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.