Let's say if i'm bored now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

niki

Dec 3, 2005
SengKang
where can i go to take photos now? its 1135pm on a saturday. other than merlion and the cbd view. where else ah? any suggestions? i see the cat post.. i feel damn depressed now.

dark rite? how to take? take orbs ah? heheh.. thanks... kinda far .. i'm in sengkang.

hmm go to some place near clubbing area to capture some pic some of drunkard??? hmm...

Orchard Road give the title of: The Night Time of Sleepless Orchard Road.

niki said:
dark rite? how to take? take orbs ah? heheh.. thanks... kinda far .. i'm in sengkang.

U can bulb it. I ever went in there with my frenz and do star trail... I remembered Left right centre are all graves... at the top of the area... hungry dogs there too.. and oh yah. I saw 1 firefly there too!

i was thinkin of compasspt

boat quay has plenty of night-light

or go to a night club/bar take some atmosphere shots

or shoot some indoor macro at home

or shoot the moon

or take your flash and pretend to be paparazzi outside MOS ;)

or take your flash and pretend to be paparazzi outside MOS

wait my camera kenna smashed up how? wahaha..

walk to buangkok, shoot empty space...:bsmilie:
Don't:kok: me

niki said:
wait my camera kenna smashed up how? wahaha..
haha...then say gd bye to ur cam...haha...do some macro shoot at home lor...if u dun wanna go out at nite...if nt shoot ard ur neighbourhood...or outside ur hse...or ur blk...

do a series of shoot base on ur home... hmm....a story abt ur hse :)

take some still life at yr home lah, water taps, bottles, buttons, spoons, old newspapers, anything also can, no need to go out.

Ah_Seng said:
Or maybe a free model.....:sweat:
Do it in front of the mirror whilst peeling an apple and he might see his future wife. :embrass: :D :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.