Let's Help the Tsunami Victims - By SLCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReSpawN

Jun 15, 2004
Tam pines
Hi all,

After reading and knowing the tragic news of the recent Tsunami Disaster which had affected tens of thousands of ppl from various countries, SLCC ( Stanley Lim Colour Center ) would like to organize a Studio + Outdoor shoot in aid of the Tsunami victims.

Date : 16 Jan 2005
Time : Refer to Timing Below
Models : Total 4 models
Makeup : Done by a Professional Makeup Artist .
Attire: CASUALWEAR
Cost: $80 . If you would like to contribute more, feel
free to give more
Max Photographer per session :8

Timing for the Shoot :
Session 1 : 9am -11am ( Group A & B )
Session 2 : 11am - 1pm ( Group C & D )
Session 3 : 2pm - 4pm ( Group E & F )
Session 4 : 4pm – 6pm ( Group G & H )

Each Session consists of a Studio + Outdoor shoot and a maximum of 8 photographers. Each Session will be split into 2 Groups, whereby Group A will be taking the Studio and Group B will be taking the Outdoor. After an hour, both groups will swap place.
SLCC will also provide 4 models for the whole event ( 2 for 9am-1pm and 2 for 2pm-6pm ) .

Participants will be allocated 15 mins each for the Studio shoot and you will be able to shoot individually . Lightings will be set-up by us and FREE Drinks will be provided by SLCC.

Payment is made only by cheque to the Singapore Red Cross Society and at the back of the cheque Tidal Waves Asia by the participants ( there will be NO CASH TRANSACTION ) .

Call Joanne at 98583502 with your Name and Contact Number to reserve your places. We reserved the right to open a new Session only if the Session before it if fully booked. So let us help the Tsunami Victims by participating in this worthwhile effort.

join join Join for we noe u ve a compassionate heart !!!!1 :)

We don't want to put the pictures of the models because we would not want their photos to end up in sggirls or other sites like these.
Those who had joined SLCC shoot before will know that the models that we find are all very pretty e.g The Pengarram shoot ( Malaysia ).
In any case if anyone would like to take a look at the models, you can always go down to SLCC . Remember to give Joanne a call @ 98583502 before going down. :)

So let's contribute to this shoot to help out the Tsunami Victims.

Do a good deed while building your portfolio......JOIN JOIN JOIN !!!!

:thumbsup: to SLCC for offering such shoots in aid of the Tsunami's survivors. Yo people, we must recognise that we are very blessed to be safe and sound in this part of the world. Many have lost their loved ones, homes or even everything in this tragedy :cry: .... Only with our continuous blessings and donations, they will find strength to live on. Here's our chance to share our blessings with people who need it most now.

WaIt No MoRE ....Start this year PurPosEFUllY !!!!

Those who are interested to help the Tsunami Victims by joining this Event, please call Joanne @ 98583502 by 14 January 05.

Let's join the shoot to help those in need!! :)

lunchtime Upzzz...for the Tsunami's survivors !!!

JOIN JOIN JOIN ! or do u really need to see some pics ???? :think:

Drop by SLCC to look at the pics then :) BUT CALL before U go.

Come and join the shoot... no matter if u are a season photographer or someone who is still learning.Let's join and help out those who are in need.

Someone asked me yesterday one question: how much SLCC earn from this shoot? I told him not even single cent and SLCC will pay for the make up cost and the model cost as well. He ask me why??? I told him we cannot always "take but never give". Those victims had lose everythings and we are so luckly than we are safe. So I hope all the CS members can try your very best to do the best to help the victims.

Toto38 said:
Someone asked me yesterday one question: how much SLCC earn from this shoot? I told him not even single cent and SLCC will pay for the make up cost and the model cost as well. He ask me why??? I told him we can always "take but never give". Those victims had lose everythings and we are so luckly than we are safe. So I hope all the CS members can try your very best to do the best to help the victims.

:thumbsup: upzz for SLCC for organising this!! Count me in for the cause..

Indeed SLCC did not earn any money from this charity event. Instead we had to fork out the makeup artist $$ and the drinks provided to the photographers.

If anyone still want to see the pictures of the models, please head down to SLCC and find Joanne ( call 1st ).

Some may wonder y we dun want to put the pictures of the models for this event... some may think that the models must be ugly ... short ... fat. :bsmilie: :sticktong But rest assured that the models are all :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So join this charity event so that you can help others and enjoy the shoot. :)

How's da response so far?

Anyway I Friday coming down for class. Let u guyz noe by den ok? ;) But me no cheque book... :cry:

Currently there are two slot taken.

Session 1 : 9am -11am ( Group A & B )

1: Reserved
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:

Session 2 : 11am - 1pm ( Group C & D )

1: Reserved
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:

Session 3 : 2pm - 4pm ( Group E & F )

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:

Session 4 : 4pm – 6pm ( Group G & H )

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:

I appeal to your kindness for the victims.

Can shoot pretty models and do charity.....y not??
Let's not hesitate anymore .... the more ppl that join this shoot, the more money all of us can contribute to those who are in need. :)

leejiing said:
:thumbsup: upzz for SLCC for organising this!! Count me in for the cause..

Thank you for the support!! Please call me at 98583502 after 12pm today, need to know the timing that you want. Once again to thank you for the helping hand. Hope to see more photography to help the Tsunamin victims with many many $80.

One $80 can't do anything, but many $80 can help a lots. Hurry! Try to help yourself to help the Tsunamin victims. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!

So james u free that day? want to join ...?? hehe ;p

Upzz for these models who have a GOOD HEART.. :thumbsup:

11129tsunamimodels-med.jpg

JOIN JOIN JOIN ........ Shoot and do a good deed .... :angel: Reflect and you will realise how lucky we are.

Let us all be reminded that for some of the Tsunami's victims, it's the beginning of a NEW life without their loved ones, homes, belongings etc. Only with our continuous blessings and generous donations, they will gather strength to carry on with their life.

This is a period of great despair for those who have lost loved ones. Only time can heal such emotional wounds but scars will definitely remain. :( We can only play our part in the relief effort and pray that it will be co-ordinated and executed as smooth and efficient as possible. Your $80 will go a long way. Some of our fellow CSers have already given their personal experience..... Need we say more. Many lives lost were children and our remaining little survivors are being abused now without their loved ones around them, THEY NEED YOUR SUPPORT :sweat:

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ???

upzzz for the Tsunami's survivors ..... THEY NEED OUR SUPPORT

I have no singapore cheque but wish to join,can I?

Status
Not open for further replies.