Megadark

P3100407.jpg

Guess where is this.

Come on guys. You are getting warmer. What building is this?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ckiang
The building next to Gateway.

Regards
CK
CK, are you refering to the new Furama Hotel built by Hong Kong tycoon, opposite Gateway. I don't think there is such building next to Gateway as I used to work there.

Originally posted by Kevin
CK, are you refering to the new Furama Hotel built by Hong Kong tycoon, opposite Gateway. I don't think there is such building next to Gateway as I used to work there.

Some where in that region lar. :)

Regards
CK

Ooik, Megadark. Where are you? Did we answer the million dollars question?;p

Okie okie. Heheh don't flame me for this but I'm not even sure myself.:D If I am not wrong it should be the Raffles Hospital which is under construction.

no no...this is not Raffles Hospital.
It's opposite Raffles Hospital.

But i don't know the name too, but it was featured in the Straits Time sometime last month for the amount spent on it's construction. Some 12million if i remember correctly.

Looks damn arcane when you see it sticking out above from a isolated place.. somehow it feels like one of those buildings which failed businessmen and stockbrokers jump to their deaths from.
Too much HK serials for me :what:

Originally posted by blurified
Looks damn arcane when you see it sticking out above from a isolated place.. somehow it feels like one of those buildings which failed businessmen and stockbrokers jump to their deaths from.
Too much HK serials for me :what:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.